The Politics of..." Ka CHiNG"

What really depresses me is that whichever 'side' is 'in', justifies the continuing fraud by saying that it has always been this way. Why is it acceptable when it is your 'side' in power?

Is it not time that we demanded that this behavior stops?
People did in the last election, they went with the guy who promised it would stop.

He lied.

You spotted that too! Horrah! I thought maybe it was just me.... Now if only one or two of the liberals could grasp that... They carry on pretending everything is fine with the politics as usual and refuse to see a growing anger and resentment. Barak's biggest problem - it isn't the lies, the continuation of politics as usual.... His biggest problem is that people beleived him. The backlash from that could be enormous and the libs appear just too stupid to see it.

What really depresses me is that whichever 'side' is 'in', justifies the continuing fraud by saying that it has always been this way. Why is it acceptable when it is your 'side' in power?

People did in the last election, they went with the guy who promised it would stop.

He lied.

You spotted that too! Horrah! I thought maybe it was just me.... Now if only one or two of the liberals could grasp that... They carry on pretending everything is fine with the politics as usual and refuse to see a growing anger and resentment. Barak's biggest problem - it isn't the lies, the continuation of politics as usual.... His biggest problem is that people beleived him. The backlash from that could be enormous and the libs appear just too stupid to see it.

Stupid.. I can't decide.. maybe it's just to difficult to give up on a dream, could be psychological.

He lied.

Liberals believed him just like conservatives believed Bush.

In both cases, it didn't work out as planned. But still, Obama is closer to my mentality than Bush - just like I'm sure than Bush is closer to a conservative mindset than Obama.

No President is free from corruption. But it's pretty ridiculous to be so outraged at Obama if you've given any other President ever a free pass.

He lied.

In both cases, it didn't work out as planned. But still, Obama is closer to my mentality than Bush - just like I'm sure than Bush is closer to a conservative mindset than Obama.

No President is free from corruption. But it's pretty ridiculous to be so outraged at Obama if you've given any other President ever a free pass.

You know as well as I do that people like to bitch. There's no rhyme and the reason may be questionable at times but that's the facts.

He lied.

Bush and Obama are both owned by the same people. Why would you expect anything different?

You know as well as I do that people like to bitch. There's no rhyme and the reason may be questionable at times but that's the facts.

Very true. God knows I love to bitch - why else would I spend so much time on this message board?

Very true. God knows I love to bitch - why else would I spend so much time on this message board?

Maybe your just lonely....:lol:.. just lonely bitchy people..kinda sad really...:lol:

Forum List

Back