The politics of golf

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
A Christian Conservative, a Moderate Liberal, a Dipshit Libertarian and a Nit Wit Progressive were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

The Nit Wit Progressive fumed, 'What's with those jerks? We're waiting fifteen minutes between shots!'

The Moderate Liberal chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!'

The Dipshit Libertarian called out 'Move it, time is money'!!!

The Christian Conservative said, 'Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.'

'Excuse me, Sir! Said the Christian Conservative, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

The greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Christian Conservative said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The Moderate Liberal said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my cousin the Ophthalmologist and see if there's anything that she might be able to do for them.'

The Dipshit Libertarian replied, 'I think I'll donate $5 to the fire fighters Union in honor of these brave souls'!!

The Nit Wit Progressive said, 'Why can't they fucking play at night?

Forum List

Back