The POLITICAL MORON, RON PAUL !!!

Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

How the FUCK, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda (who would have had a base there even NOW......and, woulda launched further attacks on America in addition to 9/11)....... we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad, so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"

This fucking brainless moron, Ron Paul, and those that follow that POLITICAL TURD are outa their fucking minds !!!

I attribute this insanity to the fact that due to:

(1) our ECONOMIC DISASTER brought on ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE MARXIST IDEOLOGY of the MONUMENTAL RACIST & MUSLIM APPEASING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO.

and, (2) The necessary lives lost in the DEFENSE OF AMERICA with the NECESSARY WARS in the Mid East.

I know that these two reasons above are very compelling reasons ...... but to a thoughtful rational person, one faces in Life very, very, unfortunate and implacable OBSTACLES one must overcome ......RUNNING AWAY FROM THESE OBSTACLES AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTIONS BRING ON AN INFINITELY MORE DISASTROUS REALITY !!!

Somebody needs his nappy.

They upstrap him when his heavy sedation sets in ...

Yeah, all this sedation.....must be the reason I'm a multi-Millionaire, BIG TIME !!!

Granted, 1/2 of that was inherited.

Although...... ToroShit is partially correct. I was heavily sedated many years ago as a twice wounded Combat vet.

Last edited:
Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

How the FUCK, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda (who would have had a base there even NOW......and, woulda launched further attacks on America in addition to 9/11)....... we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad, so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"

This fucking brainless moron, Ron Paul, and those that follow that POLITICAL TURD are outa their fucking minds !!!

(1) our ECONOMIC DISASTER brought on ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE MARXIST IDEOLOGY of the MONUMENTAL RACIST & MUSLIM APPEASING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO.

and, (2) The necessary lives lost in the DEFENSE OF AMERICA with the NECESSARY WARS in the Mid East.

I know that these two reasons above are very compelling reasons ...... but to a thoughtful rational person, one faces in Life very, very, unfortunate and implacable OBSTACLES one must overcome ......RUNNING AWAY FROM THESE OBSTACLES AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTIONS BRING ON AN INFINITELY MORE DISASTROUS REALITY !!!

Is that you Glenn Beck?

Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

Is that you Glenn Beck?

I am more than happy to share my laurels with that perceptive man.

Can't think of anything I disagree with him on except that he's a bit of a religious whackjob.

But then, 80-90% of Americans are.

Ron Paul is the only one running that is NOT a out and out Globalist that will force our nation to intergrate more into the global economy. Ron Pauls is the only one that won't spell 20, 30 more years of warfare throughout the middle east. What on earth is it to us? Ron Paul is the only one that cares to back our money up with real value, but you fuckers went another Bush in office in 2012. Obama sucks, but tell me how is he better then Bush? He is not. None of these globalist mother fuckers are any different.

Bachmann is ok, but will keep fighting the stupid wars that spill our sons blood throughout the fucking sand pit of the middle east. No need for it.

If you elect a Mitt or perry, or reelect Obama I hope you enjoy the down grade in credit that will come with it.

Forum List

Back