The POLITICAL MORON, RON PAUL !!!

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

How the FUCK, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda (who would have had a base there even NOW......and, woulda launched further attacks on America in addition to 9/11)....... we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad, so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"

This fucking brainless moron, Ron Paul, and those that follow that POLITICAL TURD are outa their fucking minds !!!

I attribute this insanity to the fact that due to:

(1) our ECONOMIC DISASTER brought on ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE MARXIST IDEOLOGY of the MONUMENTAL RACIST & MUSLIM APPEASING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO.

and, (2) The necessary lives lost in the DEFENSE OF AMERICA with the NECESSARY WARS in the Mid East.

I know that these two reasons above are very compelling reasons ...... but to a thoughtful rational person, one faces in Life very, very, unfortunate and implacable OBSTACLES one must overcome ......RUNNING AWAY FROM THESE OBSTACLES AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTIONS BRING ON AN INFINITELY MORE DISASTROUS REALITY !!!

Last edited:
Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda

Even though he voted yes on Afghanistan :thup:

Are you like Mr Shaman's little retarded cousin or something?

Obviously, it's YOU who is the "retarded" one.

First, because you associate me with that certified Obamarrhoidal turd Shitmansky, and (2) because you are clueless about the effect of the Political Idiot Ron Paul's Agenda......even after I spelled out it fer ya.

Here's a couple more good ones:

we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad

We found nukes in Iraq??? FINALLY Bush gets vindication!!

gautama said:
so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

LOL @ "our" oil supplies :lol:

Here's a couple more good ones:

we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad

We found nukes in Iraq??? FINALLY Bush gets vindication!!

gautama said:
so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

LOL @ "our" oil supplies :lol:

This is a logic-free zone.

Are you like Mr Shaman's little retarded cousin or something?

Obviously, it's YOU who is the "retarded" one.

First, because you associate me with that certified Obamarrhoidal turd Shitmansky, and (2) because you are clueless about the effect of the Political Idiot Ron Paul's Agenda......even after I spelled out it fer ya.

Oh yeah, you spelled it RIGHT out for me. You didn't have any factual errors at ALL in that post. :lol:

It's not easy to "relax" when morons abound who (with otherwise good intentions) desire to actively annihilate one's beloved country.

Yeah, but see, that's nonsense.

Yeah, but see ...... apparently you are an Obamarrhoidal stooge who is going over the cliff following the REAL NONSENSE of your losing MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTOR SAMBO OBAMBO.

I'm sorry but I really have no idea what you just said.

Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

How the FUCK, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda (who would have had a base there even NOW......and, woulda launched further attacks on America in addition to 9/11)....... we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad, so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"

This fucking brainless moron, Ron Paul, and those that follow that POLITICAL TURD are outa their fucking minds !!!

I attribute this insanity to the fact that due to:

(1) our ECONOMIC DISASTER brought on ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE MARXIST IDEOLOGY of the MONUMENTAL RACIST & MUSLIM APPEASING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO.

and, (2) The necessary lives lost in the DEFENSE OF AMERICA with the NECESSARY WARS in the Mid East.

I know that these two reasons above are very compelling reasons ...... but to a thoughtful rational person, one faces in Life very, very, unfortunate and implacable OBSTACLES one must overcome ......RUNNING AWAY FROM THESE OBSTACLES AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTIONS BRING ON AN INFINITELY MORE DISASTROUS REALITY !!!

Because states have the constitutional right to do such per the Tenth Amendment.

I love how the authoritarians go batshit when they're told their lives are in their own hands and not the federal governments..

BTW, at least Ron Paul can spell.

The trailer parks of the US clearly aren't ready for the internet yet.

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda

Even though he voted yes on Afghanistan :thup:
Oooopsie! :lol:

Ooooooopsie My ARSE !!!!!

I don't know where you got the info that the Political Idiot Ron Paul voted for going into Afghanistan (or changed his mind) ......

However, in the "REPUBLICAN NOMINEE DEBATES", The Political Idiot Ron Paul CLEARLY & UNEQUIVOCALLY STATED that HE WOULD NOT HAVE APPROVED OF GOING INTO AFGHANISTAN, OR IRAQ and was challenged on this exact point by Santorum !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back