The Political hate for Wall Street makes no sense

Wall street did not cause that, people not paying there mortgages caused that. I also have to give credit to those who gave those mortgages to people who later could not pay them. Wall street got caught the same all of us id, the got a bailout which save trillions in 401Ks
My bad, I didn't realize you were stupid.

Vote for Herman Cain, he will solve all your problems.
Being right doesn't make him stupid.

Not sure who your talking to there, but let me see if I can clarify these comments

If I was to say to any-one who would call any-one stupid by using the success of the Obama presidency as your reasoning, I would see that person as somewhat brain washed
We have 6 million fewer jobs than we did in 2008, We have spent 4 trillion dollars more than we had to achieve this goal.
Now Herman Cain is going to do worse? if he tried I am not sure he could

My bad, I didn't realize you were stupid.

Vote for Herman Cain, he will solve all your problems.

Not sure who your talking to there, but let me see if I can clarify these comments

If I was to say to any-one who would call any-one stupid by using the success of the Obama presidency as your reasoning, I would see that person as somewhat brain washed
We have 6 million fewer jobs than we did in 2008, We have spent 4 trillion dollars more than we had to achieve this goal.
Maybe ravi really was right.

Hmmmmmm..........

Maybe ravi really was right.

Hmmmmmm..........

Either way it is never personal with me, have a good day

That's the whole point. Destroy the engine of American prosperity. These are communists and their tools.
Matthew 19:16-26 The Rich and the Kingdom of God

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’”

20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
The Bible is not a big fan of those who acquire wealth while they are surrounded by those in need, so can we also write Jesus off as being a tool of "communism?"!

I think we can be fairly sure that there won't be many from Wall Street and their supporters passing through the "eye of a needle" when the time comes.

Last edited:
I was asking what income equality has to do with the economy.

Maldistribution of wealth is the underlying problem that's causing the economic troubles we have today.

Are you suggesting in order for the upper 20% to make more money they have to take it from the bottom 20?

No, they don't have to, but that's one way to do it, and over the last thirty years that's how it's happened.

Do you think it's the government's responsibility to ensure there are jobs for everyone?

Yes, actually.

Here's the problem. The economy is driven by consumer demand. Demand = the desire to buy plus the ability to buy. The desire to buy is more or less constant, but the ability to buy varies and so basically consumer demand is a function of how much money people have to spend.

The more widely dispersed and nearly-equal income is, the higher consumer demand will be. When income is concentrated at the top, everyone else has less money to spend, which means that consumer demand will be inadequate to absorb the production of business. Unsold inventory piles up, losses occur, and business cuts back. The economy contracts.

Maldistribution of wealth is our problem. Spread the wealth around, narrow income gaps, and the economy will go back to performing well.

Oh, it makes about as much sense as the right wingers viseral hatred for unions.

The terminally stupid do what they can to advance politics.

They cann't help it that GOD didn't give them the brains to really understand the complexity of the problems.

Oh, it makes about as much sense as the right wingers viseral hatred for unions.

The terminally stupid do what they can to advance politics.

They cann't help it that GOD didn't give them the brains to really understand the complexity of the problems.

The left just makes this stuff p as they go. I know of no-one on the right who "hates" any-thing
Unions that have lead the members into a catastrophic end just to be bailed out by the tax payer should upset every-one (UAW,Teachers)
What is there to understand?
we have 6 million fewer jobs than we had in 2008
we went thru 4 trillion dollars we did not have and the unions got a big chunk of that for What? and bigger than that question is why? without BHO and the Dems running congress it would have ended the UAW at a minimum

Now enlighten us, what is so complex we cannot understand? I mean you have got all the brains

Last edited:

Forum List

Back