The police offend me

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
How do I make the police cry? Should I send a letter telling them they are unAmerican subhumans. They should eat apple pie and hotdogs instead of donuts. I want police to see everyone as an American.

How do I make the police cry? Should I send a letter telling them they are unAmerican subhumans. They should eat apple pie and hotdogs instead of donuts. I want police to see everyone as an American.

That's pretty dumb.

Yep, thugs usually are offended by the good guys.

Stupid offends me and the police won't arrest for it. I'm not offended by that, just frustrated.

Last thing anyone should want is a demoralized local police department. Without them you're fucked. They're the men and women standing on the wall guarding you while you sleep.

Stupid offends me and the police won't arrest for it. I'm not offended by that, just frustrated.

The difference between stupidity and genius?

Genius has limits.

I think it was Einstein that said that..I could be wrong...don't care...it's a good quote.

First of all, you need to understand that you being offended is meaningless.

Second of all, go cry on your own and leave the cops alone.

Third of all, you are an idiot.

Glad I could help clear things up for you.

Forum List

Back