The Police Go Against My Values

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
U.N. urges U.S. to stop police brutality after Missouri shooting Reuters

"The excessive use of force by law enforcement officials against racial and ethnic minorities is an ongoing issue of concern and particularly in light of the shooting of Michael Brown," said Amir, an expert from Algeria.

The panel of 18 independent experts grilled a senior U.S. delegation on Aug. 13 about what they said was persistent racial discrimination against African-Americans and other minorities, including within the criminal justice system.

The police goes against my values! I think everybody should look at each other as Americans not as whites or blacks. These cops and criminal justice system want America to be divided and segregated.

"The excessive use of force by law enforcement officials against racial and ethnic minorities is an ongoing issue of concern and particularly in light of the shooting of Michael Brown," said Amir, an expert from Algeria.

The panel of 18 independent experts grilled a senior U.S. delegation on Aug. 13 about what they said was persistent racial discrimination against African-Americans and other minorities, including within the criminal justice system.

The police goes against my values! I think everybody should look at each other as Americans not as whites or blacks. These cops and criminal justice system want America to be divided and segregated.

The answer is easy, let's boost employment and give more monies back to the people.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

The actual times the police brutality has been proven or actually existed is such a small percentage of times that the thread of yours is ludicrous.

How dare an organization that is made up of some of the biggest human rights abusers in history say such a thing to us, a country that has gone so far as to create inalienable rights in our founding legal document. Fuck them. I would evict them from New York and the United States. Let them convene their pissant little conferences in some third world shithole where their ambassadors get kidnapped and ransomed on the way to UN functions.

Forum List

Back