The police are acting like beasts again

Ya cause the actions of a couple cops is indicative of ALL cops. Well wait, I mean all WHITE cops. Right? And you wonder why people call you a racist?

Where did the op mention a white cop...?

You have racial issues, E-7. Lets all just take a moment and thank the one we pray to that you are no longer in the service. I can only imagine how you treated fellow marines not EXACTLY like you.

Last edited:
Something seems to be missing from that story...

Innocent, violin-playing black honor student is walking down the street on his way to church when mean, racist white cops jump him and beat him?

Right...

You are correct. Obviously this "honor student" did something to provoke the beating. Didnt you see his picture?

Wrong man shot by police on Long Island

Police-involved shooting probedin Suffolk County - 1/13/10 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com

Los Angeles Board Rules Police Shooting Was Wrong
Los Angeles Board Rules Police Shooting Was Wrong - NYTimes.com

Ths is just great..

UCLA Police brutality -- EXTREMELY disturbing
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMl4u1E2_bY&feature=PlayList&p=4A79630C6B891899&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24]YouTube - UCLA Police brutality -- EXTREMELY disturbing[/ame]

Cracks me up every time..

Last edited:
Ya cause the actions of a couple cops is indicative of ALL cops. Well wait, I mean all WHITE cops. Right? And you wonder why people call you a racist?

Who said anything about white cops? Are you damn paranoid or something? Read the Op again, the Bass said some of them, meaning the cops, not all cops. Perhaps you feel white cops are the problem, is that why you came out mouth with this dumb response?

First off, if this was a story about black cops beating up a black kid, you wouldnt have found it on your militant black racist websites in the first place. Secondly, its claimed in the story racism was the reason for the incident. Thirdly, you posted it in the racism section of the boards.

As usual, you are a lying piece of shit. Truth doesnt exist in your racist little world.

It happens.

Some are decent people some are assholes. Just like any other people in life.

The problem is that when police are assholes they destroy innocent lives. Yes, they may stop some crime, but when they attack an innocent they should be immediately and permanently barred from ever wearing a badge again.
No extenuating "I was having a crappy day let me have a break" nonsense from the cop.
If he's having such a crappy day, let him call in "sick" from work, and if he has such trouble too frequently then he shouldn't be wearing a badge.

Undercover police are presumably a select group even among the police. Thee on one. At night. No witnesses. Sound agonizingly familiar to anyone?

Forum List

Back