The police are acting like beasts again

Ya cause the actions of a couple cops is indicative of ALL cops. Well wait, I mean all WHITE cops. Right? And you wonder why people call you a racist?

Ya cause the actions of a couple cops is indicative of ALL cops. Well wait, I mean all WHITE cops. Right? And you wonder why people call you a racist?

Who said anything about white cops? Are you damn paranoid or something? Read the Op again, the Bass said some of them, meaning the cops, not all cops. Perhaps you feel white cops are the problem, is that why you came out mouth with this dumb response?

Something seems to be missing from that story...

Innocent, violin-playing black honor student is walking down the street on his way to church when mean, racist white cops jump him and beat him?

Right...

Innocent, violin-playing black honor student is walking down the street on his way to church when mean, racist white cops jump him and beat him?

Right...

Whats missing is the police explaining why they did what they did.

Funny....because alot of cop violence is also from racist black cops and racist hispanic cops as well.

The topic was om police, not white cops specifically and do you have stats to back up your assertion?

Funny....because alot of cop violence is also from racist black cops and racist hispanic cops as well.

The topic was om police, not white cops specifically and do you have stats to back up your assertion?

Better yet...do you? I'm not the one complaining about police brutality.

You act like it's some kind of systemic problem rather then something that happens when you give a badge and a gun to a human being with human flaws.

Right...

There are good legal reasons NOT to make your case to the press. And the press is not going to give the cops an even break -- they like the story of "racist white cops/innocent black teen" too much.

I am sure that when the whole story comes out, our would-be Julliard pupil won't be looking as pristine as he portrays himself now.

Right...

There are good legal reasons NOT to make your case to the press. And the press is not going to give the cops an even break -- they like the story of "racist white cops/innocent black teen" too much.

I am sure that when the whole story comes out, our would-be Julliard pupil won't be looking as pristine as he portrays himself now.

Why are assuming that the kid is somehow wrong? Everyone saw what happened to Abner Louima and Diallo thought the exact same way you thought and it turned out the cops were at fault.

Teen Violinist Says Police Beat Him And Tore Off Dreadlock | News One

And they wonder why some people are taking up weapons and blasting at the police, they act like damn Gestaopos, some of them.

It happens.
I was balding at age 17 so I used to wear bandanas cause I was really trying to hide it as long as I could. When I was like 20 something I got pulled over for what turned out to be because the statey did not like peeps that wore bandanas. He gave reason to suspect I was trucking drugs across the state and decided to search my car. He called other cops to witness and began searching my car. They found nothing and when he decided he was going to tear my kids' car seat apart I went ballistic, (I didn't have the money for another one), I got the shit knocked out of me. They found nothing at all but I got tossed in a county jail, attempted assault which was totally untrue I just got loud, I missed a day of work I could not afford and had to get my car out of impound which I could not afford. Charges were dropped in court the second I pleaded not guilty with no fines.

On the other hand I had a fictitious plate on a car and explained to the cop my situation and he let me go.

Some are decent people some are assholes. Just like any other people in life.

Why are assuming that the kid is somehow wrong? Everyone saw what happened to Abner Louima and Diallo thought the exact same way you thought and it turned out the cops were at fault.

Cops can make mistakes, as they did with Diallo. But race made the situation 1000 times worse. First, it wasn't unreasonable for them to assume that him going for something in his jacket was a gun, given his RACE and the NEIGHBORHOOD. But it did break bad.

So, why not let blacks police their OWN neighborhoods?

Right...

That is what assholes like you said here when the Cops killed a guy who also had a pop in his hands that they some how thought was a gun. Well the problem was there was video cameras that recorded the whole thing, the guy really didn't attack the Police officers and he was holding a pop. I know you like to think all black people are bad, and they have some agenda, but of course you are just another racist asshole.

Forum List

Back