The plot against Beck

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Beck: Due to Alinskyite conspiracy, "my children have been in jeopardy," my "family is under attack." On Fox Business' America's Nightly Scoreboard, host David Asman discussed Weiner's investigation into the questionable business practices of one of Beck's sponsors, Goldline. Asman asked Beck whether critics are taking from the "Saul Alinsky handbook," and Beck said, "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely. Absolutely. You isolate and destroy. Isolate and destroy. That's what -- that's -- that's their whole mantra. They try to do it with Rush [Limbaugh], they try to do it with Fox. They're just coming after me, and they've been relentless. This kind of stuff has coming after me for over a year." Beck added: "When you have your children in jeopardy, which my children have been in jeopardy; when your family is under attack; when you have the death threats; when you can't go anywhere without major security because of these groups and what they say and how they distort and how they lie." [America's Nightly Scoreboard, 5/24/10]
The intricate conspiracy to "destroy" Glenn Beck, his family, God, and the founders

Forum List

Back