The Pity Party and why I like Dems better than Reps

Why should Clinton get any credit?

Had he done his job, instead of pussing out, Bin Laden would have been dead....Had he been more concerned with doing his job, than receiving blowjobs from a fat, skanky, typically naive liberal slut, Bin Laden would have been dead.....Had he not not been out lying his ass off to the American people, and then fully committing perjury, Bin Laden would have been dead, and the world would be a much different place.

FUCK WILLIAM JETHRO CLINTON!

Bush and Obama deserve credit equally........William Jethro can go fuck himself, while desperately trying to clean his fellow Americans blood off his hands.

I'll take a guy that gets blowjobs from a chubby a American woman..the a guy like Reagan, who makes deals with batshit crazy theocrats to funnel money to terrorists who rape nuns. Or who funnels money to batshit crazy theocrats in Afghanistan who wind up blowing up buildings in New York.

Yep. Any day of the week.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden. Reagan gave him tax payer money.:(
:cuckoo:
Clinton has the blood of many Americans on his hands.........He's a fuckin' scumbag.

Clinton could only wish to be a man like Ronald Reagan.

Reagan is burning in hell.

the funny thing is that some pundits (and my husband) say that this is a tactical strength of the GOP - that their strategy is more effective than the Kumbaya strategy of democrats - by saying that they are the ONLY ones that make this country better. Ever.
But it isn't true and never has been.

Sometimes I think Republicans care more about talking points than they do about the truth. One day maybe the conservatives will come back. :doubt:

It's true for the people around here - they buy into the creationism, Obama is a muslim terrorist, the republicans will build the economy - they vote against their interests and spook at their own shadows, with Meg/Carly signs in their lawns as their homes go into foreclosure.....

Not for nuttin but if that is your pic in your new avi....you must be huge. You are totally using what they call facebook magic. Step away from the donuts. Please. But I digress. Nopw back to Bush somehow being responsible for something this president did. YOu do konw bush ended a task force in 2005 that was dedicated to getting him. He said in 2002, he just didnt care abot bin laden anymore.

How the hell can anyone say he had anything to do with this? ANYTHING..

I'll take a guy that gets blowjobs from a chubby a American woman..the a guy like Reagan, who makes deals with batshit crazy theocrats to funnel money to terrorists who rape nuns. Or who funnels money to batshit crazy theocrats in Afghanistan who wind up blowing up buildings in New York.

Yep. Any day of the week.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden. Reagan gave him tax payer money.:(
:cuckoo:
Clinton has the blood of many Americans on his hands.........He's a fuckin' scumbag.

Clinton could only wish to be a man like Ronald Reagan.

Reagan is burning in hell.

A cadillac king in hell? I bet his rims are hot! Badum dum.:cool:

But...but

Bush did most of the torture

But, but the torture got info that led to OBL dying.
News Headlines

The AP has confirmed that intelligence leading to the courier that in turn led to Osama bin Laden came from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and–as I surmised earlier–Abu Faraj al-Libi while in CIA custody. But partly because of the language AP uses to describe this–and partly because the wingnuts love torture–many are drawing the wrong conclusion about it.
JustOneMinute: Did Enhanced Interrogation Lead To Osama bin Laden?

I know this news really pisses off the liberals but you can't argue with the facts.

Forum List

Back