The Pissmonster

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Look at this little bastard. As I'm weary and weak and readying myself for work, he's rearranging my pillows to his liking and flat out sleeping on them!

And what do I get for my kindness? He pisses on the floor ever since I moved into this apartment!

Attachments

• $j.jpg
    $j.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 147
jimnyc said:
Look at this little bastard. As I'm weary and weak and readying myself for work, he's rearranging my pillows to his liking and flat out sleeping on them!

And what do I get for my kindness? He pisses on the floor ever since I moved into this apartment!

Better than sleeping on the floor and pissing on your pillow! :D

jimnyc said:

That's man's best friend... LOL... Hell I guess he picked up some bad Habits from his Master.....LOL... :laugh:

DK has 2 stories about pissmonsters that we once had. 1 was a cat that we named Pigshit. she deserved it. The other was a dog that was orignailly named Pooh-bear but renamed Piss-Bear. He deserved it too.

Since I suck at telling these stories, I will let DK do it when he has time. They are funny as hell. I was THERE and I STILL laugh whenever he tells them. :banana:

MyName said:
DK has 2 stories about pissmonsters that we once had. 1 was a cat that we named Pigshit. she deserved it. The other was a dog that was orignailly named Pooh-bear but renamed Piss-Bear. He deserved it too.

Since I suck at telling these stories, I will let DK do it when he has time. They are funny as hell. I was THERE and I STILL laugh whenever he tells them. :banana:
and people say im weird for naming my cat dog...

Johnney said:
and people say im weird for naming my cat dog...

I had a dog named Diogee (think about it), and our family has had a succession of cats named, Cat, Cat-two, Cat-three...

Forum List

Back