The Piss Christ and Israel.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
i am really not sure what this has to do with the "israel and palestine" forum, but apparently, some afro-cuban artist named andres serrano, 25 years ago, put a plastic jesus in a jar of liquid that he claimed was his own urine, took a photograph of it. the photograph wom the award in the visual arts competition for an organisation called southeastern center for contemporary arts.

now, the only thing i can figure is that this somehow means that jewish settlers can spray paint "jesus is a monkey" on the cars of palestinians in a mixed settlement or that i have no reason at all to mention these incidents of "price tag" vandalism unless i link it to a prize winning art project.

i don't know, but while i am here, i am also concerned about world famine and am not too damn pleased that ichiro asked to be traded to the yankees and i like long, romantic walks on the beach under a full moon. spiders do not scare me one single bit and i have a lingering toenail fungus on the middle toe of my left foot that will need one more treatment to fix.

as a child, i lived in an irish neighbourhood and i was hangin' with some friends on the playground. one day this little girl came into the neighbourhood dressed in a plaid skirt and a tam o' shanter and introduced herself saying "i Rosie". my friend's big brother, shem or shaun breaks out in a loud guffaw and says..."jaysus, mary, and joe, would ya look 'at that little irish girl over there'. LOL... why do those jewish chicks always think they fool us into thinking they are fresh off the boat from galway by dressing up like some scottish hoor."

is anyone pissed about the fact that new left field bleachers in fenway obstruct the citgo sign. i bet paul simon is when he gives a concert in tel aviv because no one will know what he is talking about.

well, that about covers it. hope this post doesn't get moved, because the next time some israeli gunship guns down 50 kids in one of those precision targeted assassinations they are so famous for i won't be able to regale you with tales about starving nepalese peasants that the 9th british expedition to everest left to their cruel fate in order to become the first people to scale that magnificent pinnacle.

Last edited:
i am really not sure what this has to do with the "israel and palestine" forum, but apparently, some afro-cuban artist named andres serrano, 25 years ago, put a plastic jesus in a jar of liquid that he claimed was his own urine, took a photograph of it. the photograph wom the award in the visual arts competition for an organisation called southeastern center for contemporary arts.

now, the only thing i can figure is that this somehow means that jewish settlers can spray paint "jesus is a monkey" on the cars of palestinians in a mixed settlement or that i have no reason at all to mention these incidents of "price tag" vandalism unless i link it to a prize winning art project.

i don't know, but while i am here, i am also concerned about world famine and am not too damn pleased that ichiro asked to be traded to the yankees and i like long, romantic walks on the beach under a full moon. spiders do not scare me one single bit and i have a lingering toenail fungus on the middle toe of my left foot that will need one more treatment to fix.

as a child, i lived in an irish neighbourhood and i was hangin' with some friends on the playground. one day this little girl came into the neighbourhood dressed in a plaid skirt and a tam o' shanter and introduced herself saying "i Rosie". my friend's big brother, shem or shaun breaks out in a loud guffaw and says..."jaysus, mary, and joe, would ya look 'at that little irish girl over there'. LOL... why do those jewish chicks always think they fool us into thinking they are fresh off the boat from galway by dressing up like some scottish hoor."

is anyone pissed about the fact that new left field bleachers in fenway obstruct the citgo sign. i bet paul simon is when he gives a concert in tel aviv because no one will know what he is talking about.

well, that about covers it. hope this post doesn't get moved, because the next time some israeli gunship guns down 50 kids in one of those precision targeted assassinations they are so famous for i won't be able to regale you with tales about starving nepalese peasants that the 9th british expedition to everest left to their cruel fate in order to become the first people to scale that magnificent pinnacle.
Well, as I said once, one time I ate a dead frog but you have lived an adventurous life. I'm somewhat jealous.

The 'Piss Christ' was art: it was a statement that making religious artifacts of cheap material carelessly produced with no interest in aesthetics or quality, is an abomination.

The 'point' was that the 'crucifix' in question was some soulless piece of tacky plastic junk. And that such a 'representation' of the Passion was akin to pissing in Christ's face.

• Banned

Well, as I said once, one time I ate a dead frog but you have lived an adventurous life. I'm somewhat jealous.

don't speak ill of the dead...or some decrepit, senile, old fool will try to eulogise it with a thousand post thread.

Last edited:
It is a matter of "RELATIVITY" Deach If an "ORANGEMAN" were to slit the throat of an Irish child vs if an ORANGEMAN were to sneer "MICK" at an irish child-------the 'seriousness' of the crime would not be considered "equal"

• Banned
It is a matter of "RELATIVITY" Deach If an "ORANGEMAN" were to slit the throat of an Irish child vs if an ORANGEMAN were to sneer "MICK" at an irish child-------the 'seriousness' of the crime would not be considered "equal"

i guess ye won't be complainin' about a few wee rockets blasting off into the negev or the fogel family now, will ye, after the war crimes committed by the IDF in operation cast lead?

(does that make sense? i'm beginning to think that makes sense.)

How pathetic in the world of the islamo- nazi pigs----grabbing a child of four and blowing its brains out for the GLORY OF "allah" is called "war" for which the nazi pig is entitled to a medal and a whore in jannah

I think you left something out of your narration here. You didn't mention the gracious Iranian Muslim woman who taught you to say Dirty Jewish Dog so that you were able to call a previous Iranian Jewish poster that. (And let us not forget that a gracious Iranian Muslim poster Recheee also called him a Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi.

rechee the wretch was IRANIAN? I do recall he tried to pass himself off as zoroastrian sometimes-----but I considered that a kind of joke

Oh hiya Seal. Seriously, do you or do you not still have your poochie problem? Please reply or everyone will know you still do. Thanks Seal.

rechee the wretch was IRANIAN? I do recall he tried to pass himself off as zoroastrian sometimes-----but I considered that a kind of joke
Wretcheee is an Iranian Muslim. He isn't Persian or Zoroastrian as far as I know. Roudy might know.

The 'Piss Christ' was art: it was a statement that making religious artifacts of cheap material carelessly produced with no interest in aesthetics or quality, is an abomination.

The 'point' was that the 'crucifix' in question was some soulless piece of tacky plastic junk. And that such a 'representation' of the Passion was akin to pissing in Christ's face.

no need to explain that to me, my friend. i already know it. the only reason i even mentioned it is because rose, hoss, say it, MJB, roudy, and some others think legitimate, albeit edgy, art in some way justifies israelis spray painting "jesus is a monkey" on palestinian cars in mixed arab-israeli neighbourhoods or "hitler was right", complete with swazticas, on the national holocaust memorial in jerusalem. then they keep throwing it in my face. i just thought i would put it to rest before rose's next hot...hmmmmmmm...event.

no need to explain that to me, my friend. i already know it. the only reason i even mentioned it is because rose, hoss, say it, MJB, roudy, and some others think legitimate, albeit edgy, art in some way justifies israelis spray painting "jesus is a monkey" on palestinian cars in mixed arab-israeli neighbourhoods or "hitler was right", complete with swazticas, on the national holocaust memorial in jerusalem. then they keep throwing it in my face. i just thought i would put it to rest before rose's next hot...hmmmmmmm...event.
When and where did I say I approved of that sort of behavior?

When and where did I say I approved of that sort of behavior?
And I doubt if the others approve either. Why don't you ask each one?

Seal, if you continue to choose to not reply, I see no other alternative but to have to tell everyone about you & your problem. Know what I mean? Wouldn't it be wise to just reply & say no I don't have my poochie problem any more? Think about it Seal.

Oh hiya Seal. Seriously, do you or do you not still have your poochie problem? Please reply or everyone will know you still do. Thanks Seal.

Isn't that interesting! So, will you show me their posts from which you've derived that conclusion? I don't hang on ANYONE's every post so don't assume I've noticed.......

Isn't that interesting! So, will you show me their posts from which you've derived that conclusion? I don't hang on ANYONE's every post so don't assume I've noticed.......

read the "jesus is a monkey" thread. you know it is a trend on this board to always bring up something somewhere and something worse to deflect from any israeli wrong doing.

lol...what do you think my original post on this thread was about anyway?

read the "jesus is a monkey" thread. you know it is a trend on this board to always bring up something somewhere and something worse to deflect from any israeli wrong doing.

Actually, I don't have any idea what your OP was supposed to be about.
And I don't 'know' any such thing as you suggested. What I DO 'know' is that it's nearly impossible to have any actual discussion about a purported thread topic withOUT the personal attacks and insults.

And I've noticed that my seeking to refrain from such attacks and insults has NOT prevented my being targeted for that behavior from quite a few posters. It's rather wearisome......

Yet I really do NOT wish to be discussing that.

It wasn't on Palestinian cars you fucking idiot, it was on a Church wall. And the culprit has not been found yet. Israeli police are looking for for him, and it was roundly condemned by Israelis of all walks of life. These kind of things don't happen here? What's your point? As usual you don't have any, just a slithering Nazi worm rambling bullshit to instigate hatred against Jews.

So you reached the conclusion that your Jesus monkey thread did not generate the hatred for Jews that you had hoped for, and you decided to spam this board with yet another futile attempt, you Nazi cocksucker?

Forum List

Back