The pictures that just perfectly represent America to Moslems in Iraq!!!

i want to know if you are not have problems to deal with muslim who respect you all

or you want just making fun at me because im muslim ....

i have many ideas about islam& christianity & jews & politics & usa & israel & palestine &&&........

i want all the whole world know it

islam is my case...this is true...i will not hide

i know you may hate islam nowadays

but may be if we disscuss with love and respect

we may change many wrong ideas from our minds..we thought some day they were right ... why not...??

there's nothing impossible

now i must go

and i will try to improve my english better and better and type a good subject for all respectfull members in this forums

good bye :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

proud2bemuslim said:
i want to know if you are not have problems to deal with muslim who respect you all

or you want just making fun at me because im muslim ....

i have many ideas about islam i want all the whole world know it

islam is my case

i know you may hate islam nowadays

but may be if we disscuss with love and respect

we may change many wrong ideas from our minds

now i must go

and i will try to improve my english better and better and type a good subject for all respectfull members in this forums

good bye

I don't think many here hate 'Muslims'. Rather it's terrorists, which Islamic extremist seem to be at the forefront of.

Good luck with the English, is a very difficult language for a second I hear.

Said1 said:
. You are a piece of shit. Period. Got it.

I can't b impolite like u whwn u don't find an answer, try 2 b educated first then export ur piece of ****

sad 4 u.... what r u waiting 4?
waiting 4 more punishment?

capt.ny210190713.noaa_clouds_ny2.jpg

Confident said:
I can't b impolite like u whwn u don't find an answer, try 2 b educated first then export ur piece of ****

Cute, so you are proud2bemuslim too? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Cute, so you are proud2bemuslim too? :laugh:

What's with this 'education' crud that is coming from you and your alter ego? If you want curricula vitae, ask.

Confident said:

What r u talking about? Me no understand u. Got it, kibbie? :laugh:

Now run along, they're showing live beheadings at a theatre near you.

Confident said:

Hmmm, more punishment? That sounds like a threat. Reported.

Two things here 'confident'... first of all, I'd really like to know WHAT you're 'confident' of? It certainly can't be your level of intelligence or education, because you sound like a grade schooler. Well, maybe that's stretching it a bit...

Second, let me help you out with this, since you can't seem to grasp parables. And by the way, they are NOT contradictory. They just seem that way to someone with less than adequate comprehension skills.

ithinki'mconfident said:
I really got confused with some uneducated members here like the contradictory in these two verses:

Pr 26:4 " Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."
Pr 26:5 "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

The first statement, 26:4, basically says, if you answer an idiot on his/her own level, you're no better than they are.

The second statement, 26:5, basically says, that if you do answer an idiot on their level, then the idiot has sucked you into his/her bull shit, and that can give the idiot a big head.

Now you don't have to be confused anymore.

You're dismissed.

One more quick thing, your sentence...

ithinki'mconfident said:
I really got confused with some uneducated members here like the contradictory in these two verses:

... should read...

I really got confused with some uneducated members here like the CONTRADICTION in these two verses:

So, if you're going to try and make others look stupid, and try and make yourself look intelligent, you're not doing a very good job. You've only thus far made yourself look like an imbicile and a traitor.

proud2bemuslim said:
when i met americans in my country

they truly told that they hat e mr bush and his politics on iraq

and now i found no us guys care about human beings killing ( sorry for my bad english )

plz

is this forum for making fun at Islam or christ or jews

i think u hate all these releagions

:thewave:
naw, we hate everyone so we cant be called racist

proud2bemuslim said:
im from syria

sorry for bad english

I dont believe you. You ended one post with "have a nice day"?? Sounds Californian to me, specifically Southern Californian.

So, Mr Syrian, tell me this, who is the greatest soccer player in Syrian history. First and Last names please. What team did he play for, and what decades did he star? Did they ever win any championships, and if so, for what league(S)?

hahahha, dont try googling it, wont work. I already checked that, unless you spend hours upon hours searching, you might find it.

GO CHARGERS! and YANKEES!

LuvRPgrl said:
I dont believe you. You ended one post with "have a nice day"?? Sounds Californian to me, specifically Southern Californian.

So, Mr Syrian, tell me this, who is the greatest soccer player in Syrian history. First and Last names please. What team did he play for, and what decades did he star? Did they ever win any championships, and if so, for what league(S)?

hahahha, dont try googling it, wont work. I already checked that, unless you spend hours upon hours searching, you might find it.

GO CHARGERS! and YANKEES!

woooooooooow.....!!!!

:banana:

there is soccer players in syria

we care here in usual football...not american football

i like no players ....but if u want i tell u about hafez assad & his son bashar

the dicktators...

am from a city who named """""""""" hama """"""""""""

there was a horrible war occured at my city on 1982

hafez attack this city and killed about 25000 person ( including old men and women and children ) and his brother rifat assad was the bucher of this war or crime.....

i dont know the meaning of soccer

if u maent sport players i can name

walid abo elsel

abdullatif elhelo

nezar mahrooos

if u ment leaders

ther was

nour eldin atasie

housni alzaeem

shoukri elquatli

hafez assad & his son bashar assad

look

u can believe & not

im syrian but i am not proud of being syrian cause of my government

i study pharmacy at university of damascus..25 years old...

about have a nice day

i wish i were in california because i hate syria

and i know not about accent... :confused:

by the way ...

ask the moderator about my ip adress

thank u for now and sometime we will discuss something more important

Forum List

Back