The Pictures say it all!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
The man is simply an idiot of such monumental proportions that the shock value of each act of sheer lunacy fails to diminish over time. It just continues to build and astonish. That fact, in and of itself, is amazing.

Yesterday, when I became aware of what Trump had done, I told someone I was just grateful that he had done this on the East Coast (near the end of the eclipse, of course) instead of on the West Coast during the beginning of the eclipse simply because the photos wouldn't influence millions of people all over the country (especially young people) to ignore the warnings to not look at the sun without eye protecting as the eclipse approached from west to east.

If this man's presidency had been written in a book of fiction, it wouldn't sell because it would be considered to be too outlandish and unrealistic. Yet, here we are! Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction. And Trump is one ODD duck. I just hope he's not as dangerous as I fear he might be.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

170821152317-donald-trump-squint-point-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

170821152122-donald-melania-barron-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

It was partly cloudy. So the brightness was filtered out obviously. What high school did you attend, if any?

Jesus. ISIS wants to chop your head off and this is the only thing you have to worry about?

It was partly cloudy. So the brightness was filtered out obviously. What high school did you attend, if any?

partly cloudy has nothing to do with it you dumbass .. theres not a shadow on that stupid shits orange face, even his kid knows better.

Trump is a damn clown, an embarrassment to the country, and fence posts.

The man is simply an idiot of such monumental proportions that the shock value of each act of sheer lunacy fails to diminish over time. It just continues to build and astonish. That fact, in and of itself, is amazing.

Yesterday, when I became aware of what Trump had done, I told someone I was just grateful that he had done this on the East Coast (near the end of the eclipse, of course) instead of on the West Coast during the beginning of the eclipse simply because the photos wouldn't influence millions of people all over the country (especially young people) to ignore the warnings to not look at the sun without eye protecting as the eclipse approached from west to east.

If this man's presidency had been written in a book of fiction, it wouldn't sell because it would be considered to be too outlandish and unrealistic. Yet, here we are! Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction. And Trump is one ODD duck. I just hope he's not as dangerous as I fear he might be.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

170821152317-donald-trump-squint-point-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

170821152122-donald-melania-barron-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg
Oh, no! Does this mean that Trump went blind.

Everyone except for idiot jackasses like you knows that you can peek at the sun without damaging your eyes even if it is high noon.

I hope none of you jackasses ever see the beautiful sun again. You simply do not deserve to.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-22-at-9.15.08-AM-654x340-97416f6.png

the bernie & hillary show ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

even Fox isnt that damn stupid

all those clouds are casting big shadows in trumps cheap mexican made coat ...

Last edited:
Do you all realize that it was a 70 mile area that was not safe to look at?
D.C. was far from the unsafe area where you could look up.
He did not go blind, nor will he go blind.
He did not look at the sun directly.
He did it to piss off that WH aid who was clueless and the media.
It was safe to look up, not directly at it.
You can't look at the sun at any time.
What ever happened to simple reasoning and deduction?

Trump could shit on their mothers tombstone and his drones would thank him.

poor pathetic little cucks.

Wow, it's like NOBODY has ever done this before. I'm sure the OP has NEVER done this before.

DERRRRRRRRRRRP DERPPPPPPPPPPPPP DERP DERP DERP

safe to say about a ONCE IN A LIFETIME SOLAR ECLIPSE... ya F'n idget.

Forum List

Back