The Pictures Really Do Tell The Story

You can't gauge the size from the picture you posted.

The other thing you are neglecting to consider in your theory is the difference in the explosive power of fuel compared to the explosive power of something like C4. Consider the differences you would see in an explosion created by a pound of jet fuel and an explosion of a pound of C4.

You sure are grasping at straws. It was hard for me to except at first that my government could attack it's own people. want is so hard to figure out?
We are comparing a photo of the cloud that resulted from a car bomb more that a mile away, across town. Look at it BIG Smoke!!! Look at the photo of the smoke said to be from Flight 93, a larger puff…..Look close…. Never mind just read the whole post and then come back to the smoke clouds.

You sure are grasping at straws. It was hard for me to except at first that my government could attack it's own people. want is so hard to figure out?
We are comparing a photo of the cloud that resulted from a car bomb more that a mile away, across town. Look at it BIG Smoke!!! Look at the photo of the smoke said to be from Flight 93, a larger puff…..Look close…. Never mind just read the whole post and then come back to the smoke clouds.

If he is grasping at straws - you have been grasping at a haystack

Give up the liberal kook conspiracies

It is way past boring

I'm not grasping at anything. Unless you can explain why a fake plane crash was necessary in rural Pa and provide evidence that there was no Flight 93, I'm going to conclude that the ball of smoke was the result of a plane crash.

What have you to say about the difference in explosive properties between jet fual and high explosives like C4?

What happened to Flight 93 if it didn't crash?

These are questions that need to be answered before any serious consideration of your conspiracy theory can take place.

I'm not grasping at anything. Unless you can explain why a fake plane crash was necessary in rural Pa and provide evidence that there was no Flight 93, I'm going to conclude that the ball of smoke was the result of a plane crash.

What have you to say about the difference in explosive properties between jet fual and high explosives like C4?

These are questions that need to be answered before any serious consideration of your conspiracy theory can take place.

Don't waste time with Paul

He looks at his shadow and sees a vast right wing conspiracy

I just told you I don't have answers, I and most sensible persons do have questions. My post stated in the first sentence that there are many unanswered questions.

Maybe Fight 93 landed in Cleveland Ohio, how would I know for sure, since most of the Flight controllers taped conversations were cut in to little pieces then those pieces were deposited into many trash cans? That in itself should raise suspicion. I suppose you are going to tell me that is routine procedure.

What Conspiracy Theory are you accusing me of?

http://www.rense.com/general68/says.htm

Hell, Flight 93 landed in Wheaton, right outside of Chicago. We chose not to tell anyone. Screw them. Ohare missed, but that's more of the conspiracy. Not a bubble, I'm telling ya.

Hell, Flight 93 landed in Wheaton, right outside of Chicago. We chose not to tell anyone. Screw them. Ohare missed, but that's more of the conspiracy. Not a bubble, I'm telling ya.

You can't answer my questions can you?

1. Why did a FEMA search and rescue team arrive in Manhattan September 10, 2001?
(and Yes, I know it was to increase response time to shed a favorable light on FEMA, but that is not the answer I want)

2. How were the pre-9/11 DNA samples used to identify some of the"hijackers" obtained?

Actually Kathy the passengers are being held hostage in a secret prison on the Moon

It was built by Haliburton and VP Cheney made millions on the contract

You can't answer my questions can you?

1. Why did a FEMA search and rescue team arrive in Manhattan September 10, 2001?
(and Yes, I know it was to increase response time to shed a favorable light on FEMA, but that is not the answer I want)

2. How were the pre-9/11 DNA samples used to identify some of the"hijackers" obtained?

You are asking me to assume a negative, not going there. But if you wish to deal with commonly accepted parameters, let's try.

I am continually amazed by the left in this country. They scream from the mountain tops about how Bush has completely mismanaged the war, totally screwed up the response to Katrina, put the economy in the sewer, claim he is the worst president in US history, totally incompetent, so on and so forth.

And yet they also claim he was able to pull off the 9/11 attacks on our own country when in office less than seven months. Is it just me, or is there a slight inconsistency there?

I am continually amazed by the left in this country. They scream from the mountain tops about how Bush has completely mismanaged the war, totally screwed up the response to Katrina, put the economy in the sewer, claim he is the worst president in US history, totally incompetent, so on and so forth.

And yet they also claim he was able to pull off the 9/11 attacks on our own country when in office less than seven months. Is it just me, or is there a slight inconsistency there?

Bush may not have a brain, but he is surrounded by BRILLIANT MINDS.

Bush is an IDIOT. He is a front man. He did not pull off 9/11. The Neo-Con members of the Partnersip for the New American Century (PNAC), Richard Bruce Cheney, the CIA and the Israeli Mussad pulled it off.
http://www.newamericancentury.org/

You are under the spell of the tv talking heads and their so called “experts”.

If you have an once of curiosity, watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...q=partnership+new+american+century+9/11&hl=en

Come on, don’t be a Lemming!

That film will be a 23 minute college level lesson.

You can even follow it with these courses if you desire:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1984095615597363412&q=stranger+than+fiction&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7594751368248957785&q=stranger+than+fiction&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3336794743906850633&q=stranger+than+fiction&hl=en

PR, I cringe every time Bush opens his mouth and I am anxiously awaiting the next administration, regardless of it's party affiliation. I recognize and willingly acknowledge his failures and shortcomings. I am no lemming my friend, there is no need to convince me.

They cannot accept Pres Bush beat the "best" they had to offer in 2000 and 2004

Forum List

Back