The picture that just perfectly captures Islam

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
capt.xaf10511030455.philippines_eid_al_fitr_xaf105.jpg

-

(Note: It's only a toy, but still...come on)

That child no more represents Islam than a little kid waving a toy gun at a Klan rally represents Christianity. Your generalization is absurd, at best. At worst, it's rank bigotry.

I would have been more reactive if they had showed a little kid pretending to saw off his playmate's head. I guess the name of that kid's game would be "Muslims and infidels" instead of "cowboys and Indians"

CSM said:
I would have been more reactive if they had showed a little kid pretending to saw off his playmate's head. I guess the name of that kid's game would be "Muslims and infidels" instead of "cowboys and Indians"
:laugh:

Bullypulpit said:
That child no more represents Islam than a little kid waving a toy gun at a Klan rally represents Christianity. Your generalization is absurd, at best. At worst, it's rank bigotry.
Bully.... let's put this into perspective

As much as I dislike the Klan and what they stand for, I have to give them some credit. After all, compared to the radical Islamists, the Klan is a paragon of progressive thought!

The Klan hasn't set up theocracies as the mullahs in Iran. The Klan hasn't exported its radical brand of thought to other countries like the Saudis have with Wahabbi style Islam. In fact, the Klan in this country has been actively tracked down by our government (which was founded on Judeo-Christian values), and almost wiped out, unlike the governments in Moslem countries going after jihadists. The Klan hasn't orchestrated massive 9/11 style attacks, nor gone to Israel and killed Jews nor bombed discos and nightclubs in foreign lands because they don't agree with what is going on in them. The Klan hasn't attacked the military in other countries (or even our own). The Klan doesn't set up schools in other lands to teach kids their brand of hatred. The Klan isn't even forcing women to wear burkas. The Klan activities isn't sponsored by governments anywhere.

But, Moslems have done each and every one of these things.

Now, to some, the Klan is a much bigger menace to society than the radical Islamists (remember Michael Moore claimed that "there is no terrorist threat"). Maybe you're one of them, but let's face it, when you consider the above, it's obvious to all but the voluntarily blind that radical Islam is a much threat to the world than either the Klan or their ilk.

KarlMarx said:

As much as I dislike the Klan and what they stand for, I have to give them some credit. After all, compared to the radical Islamists, the Klan is a paragon of progressive thought!

The Klan hasn't set up theocracies as the mullahs in Iran. The Klan hasn't exported its radical brand of thought to other countries like the Saudis have with Wahabbi style Islam. In fact, the Klan in this country has been actively tracked down by our government (which was founded on Judeo-Christian values), and almost wiped out, unlike the governments in Moslem countries going after jihadists. The Klan hasn't orchestrated massive 9/11 style attacks, nor gone to Israel and killed Jews nor bombed discos and nightclubs in foreign lands because they don't agree with what is going on in them. The Klan hasn't attacked the military in other countries (or even our own). The Klan doesn't set up schools in other lands to teach kids their brand of hatred. The Klan isn't even forcing women to wear burkas. The Klan activities isn't sponsored by governments anywhere.

Now, to some, the Klan is a much bigger menace to society than the radical Islamists (remember Michael Moore claimed that "there is no terrorist threat"). Maybe you're one of them, but let's face it, when you consider the above, it's obvious to all but the voluntarily blind that radical Islam is a much threat to the world than either the Klan or their ilk.

I think I just got a warm fuzzy for the klan. Thanks Karl!

His answer to radical islam is probably the same as the French: open up our borders to them, fund their mosques with taxpayer money, try to integrate their backwards culture into ours, appease them as much as possible. Then after all you've done for them watch them destroy the country over one stupid incident.

KarlMarx said:

Guilt by association is no argument. It merely shows the depths of your own ignorance and fear.

dmp said:
How is it wrong to stamp out terrorists? You are so anti-american...anti-freedom you nausiate good people.

It would be alot earier to take you seriously if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Bullypulpit said:
Guilt by association is no argument. It merely shows the depths of your own ignorance and fear.

Bully, how can you justify the teaching of gun violence to Islamic children? There is no excuse for such indocrination in any civilized society. We should be aware of any and all such immensely stupid forms of parenthood, not fearfulll or ignorant, but simply aware. That means we recognize this as a problem. Do you have a solution to offer, besides a blank check or a license to kill all the neighborhood Jews?

Bullypulpit said:
You missed my point entirely. The Klan, as odious and despicable as it is, has not done all the things that radical Islamists have, and are they are the object of scorn and derision, then why do some people justify the actions of the radical Islamists? If the Klan is evil, then radical Islam is even moreso.

Yet, how many have defended over the past several years both radical Islam and the actions of its adherants? How many times must we hear that "we had 9/11 coming to us"? How many times must we hear college professors wish for a million Mogadishus on our troops?

If anyone is wallowing in ignorance and fear, it is the Left. Ignorance of the nature of evil and afraid to do something to fight it.

Good picture:
the kid is showing his family the picture of American soldiers in Aboghareeb prison in Iraq.

those Indonisian women represents Iraqis women
and the kid represent the American soldier in Iraq..

see the american soldier. do u think she can b a wife or a mother?

_41098911_lynndiepoints203bap.jpg

Confident said:
Good picture:
the kid is showing his family the picture of American soldiers in Aboghareeb prison in Iraq.

those Indonisian women represents Iraqis women
and the kid represent the American soldier in Iraq..

see the american soldier. do u think she can b a wife or a mother?

_41098911_lynndiepoints203bap.jpg

Yeah, notice all the defense those 'soldiers' were given? The military started the investigation PRIOR to the pics being made public. They have been condemned not only by the military, but by the American public. Not so in Islamoland for their 'kooks.' Speaking of which, how do you equate the bad treatment of prisoners, to the killing of innocents? :terror:

Forum List

Back