The Picture in Rumsfeld's Office

i didnt go out inthe ville there too much. mostly to the video game guy in the conex out the back gate and to the right and that grocery store. i rememebr we had a land nav training day one time. it was out the back gate, up all over that mountian and came out inthe city someplace. now that sucked! i was fucking dying! never did land nav on a mountian beore...lol

Originally posted by Johnney
i didnt go out inthe ville there too much. mostly to the video game guy in the conex out the back gate and to the right and that grocery store. i rememebr we had a land nav training day one time. it was out the back gate, up all over that mountian and came out inthe city someplace. now that sucked! i was fucking dying! never did land nav on a mountian beore...lol

Here's me on said Mountain (Hill 303)

darinkneelm4.jpg

Me and a buddy w/ a Juice-Whore :) (i'm on the right)

briandarinkoreanhooker2.jpg

Here's the place we lived :) The Arrow was our bedroom window...the other window is was our kitchen window

pembhousekorea.jpg

:D

A JUICY GIRL!!!! no you didnt keep buying them those 10 dollar drinks did you...lol

boy does that bring back memories...lol
i remember at Humphries we had ville patrol. that sucked. GI's didnt want to be disturbed when they were drunk...lol

A JUICY GIRL!!!! no you didnt keep buying them those 10 dollar drinks did you...lol

boy does that bring back memories...lol
i remember at Humphries we had ville patrol. that sucked. GI's didnt want to be disturbed when they were drunk...lol

Naw - We'd go in to drink a brew...watch chicks who can't dance, in bikinis....

Lasted about 2 months until my wife got there. :)

Originally posted by dmp

Naw - We'd go in to drink a brew...watch chicks who can't dance, in bikinis....

Lasted about 2 months until my wife got there. :)
yeah wives have a way of killin that kind of fun...lol

i think what was BS is they let the KN females in to the bars and not the males. if it were up to me neither would have gotten in.

hey how about morning pt runs with the katusa's...lol
i hate the smell of kimchi and when its sweating out of someones body its even worse, yuk

yeah wives have a way of killin that kind of fun...lol

i think what was BS is they let the KN females in to the bars and not the males. if it were up to me neither would have gotten in.

hey how about morning pt runs with the katusa's...lol
i hate the smell of kimchi and when its sweating out of someones body its even worse, yuk

LoL! Kim-Chi from the Katusa's and Soju from the GI's. haha :D

Yeah - I sorta miss it. 'Cept in the summer where the shit-smell would linger over the camp like a wet rug :(

Originally posted by dmp
LoL! Kim-Chi from the Katusa's and Soju from the GI's. haha :D

Yeah - I sorta miss it. 'Cept in the summer where the shit-smell would linger over the camp like a wet rug :(
i was lucky, both times i went there it was in winter, so the smell wasnt that oppresive...lol.

yeah the soju experience was soemthing else to behold. highly recommend it for anyone!

umm...how did this message board go completely off topic??? ive noticed this happens alot here...whats with that?

Originally posted by aLx1784
umm...how did this message board go completely off topic??? ive noticed this happens alot here...whats with that?
its on topic, its about korea

Right - Maybe thru mine and Johnney's 'give and take' a clearer picture of korea will be formed in ppl's minds :)

who here takes this message board thing seriously??? cause you all go waaaaaaaaay off topic....although im not complaining. I find this all highly entertaining. however, all joking aside...what percentage of you actually joined this site for real political discussion???

87% joined for political discussion. :)

Impossible number to arrive at sans data. What happens is, regardless of 'why' ppl joined, relationships and even friendships happen. People turn the forum into a way to communicate with friends - it's THEN it becomes more than 'just a forum'.

:)

Originally posted by dmp
87% joined for political discussion. :)

Impossible number to arrive at sans data. What happens is, regardless of 'why' ppl joined, relationships and even friendships happen. People turn the forum into a way to communicate with friends - it's THEN it becomes more than 'just a forum'.

:)

Ahmen to that

Originally posted by aLx1784
who here takes this message board thing seriously??? cause you all go waaaaaaaaay off topic....although im not complaining. I find this all highly entertaining. however, all joking aside...what percentage of you actually joined this site for real political discussion???
i think everyone takes it seriously to a point. a debate is a debate whether its in the political arena or in the adult arena. not everything has to do with politics

Forum List

Back