The Phony Fracas

Congress has honestly led one time on an issue of importance since 9/11.

And that was because of the outrage of one man, john mccain, on the matter of torture.

Other than that, Congress has been absolutely AWOL on leadership.

NATO AIR said:
Congress has honestly led one time on an issue of importance since 9/11.

And that was because of the outrage of one man, john mccain, on the matter of torture.

Other than that, Congress has been absolutely AWOL on leadership.

Actually no. They're right on this bogus port deal! :thup:

dilloduck said:
You don't trust Colin Powell either huh?

Actually no. He's too close to the State Department ethos of malaise, and "don't rock the boat" ism.

rtwngAvngr said:
What about her? This isn't about them. People should never form opinions based on who else holds the opinion.

Thats where you are deaf as a rock. You can't even hear yourself singing the DU anthem. :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
Thats where you are deaf as a rock. You can't even hear yourself singing the DU anthem. :rotflmao:

Actually most of them are ok with the deal when it comes down to it. They want to point out bush's hypocrisy on it, but they are still all for it. Just. Like. You.

rtwngAvngr said:
Actually most of them are ok with the deal when it comes down to it. They want to point out bush's hypocrisy on it, but they are still all for it. Just. Like. You.

Really? Which liberal is now suddenly all for the deal after the originally voted against it?

dilloduck said:
Really? Which liberal is now suddenly all for the deal after the originally voted against it?

We're talking about DU. Not congress. Stay on track. How many fingers am I holding up? Someone please throw in the towel for this punchdrunk staggerer.

rtwngAvngr said:
We're talking about DU. Not congress. Stay on track. How many fingers am I holding up? Someone please throw in the towel for this punchdrunk staggerer.
:rotflmao: yo mama

You listening to Praeger? He's having the deepest conversation with an author about human desire. It kicks ass. And no I'm not hitting on you.

Forum List

Back