The Phantom Crapper

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Inauguration Day is January 20th. Hussein is yet to be sworn in. Instead of behaving like it is the beginning of a new Administration he is coming across like Hitler with the boys in the fürhrerbunker in the final days of the war in Europe. After reading the satirical subtitles in this video I laughed so hard my side still hurts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzgi2DZWm2c&feature=player_embedded]Hitler Smells a Fart - YouTube[/ame]​

Could Al Roker be Hussein’s phantom crapper:

The things I’m hearing from the MSM trying to make Hussein look normal makes me suspect the White House has been moved to a burb in Cuckooland.

Hussein’s nominees, John Kerry and Chuck Hagel, prompt me to paraphrase an old Madison Avenue chestnut: Let’s run them up the flagpole and see if anybody salutes. Today, I heard Rush Limbaugh say Colin Powell endorsed Chuck Hagel. As far as I know, Powell is the only one saluting Biden’s Sock Puppet.

NOTE: Republican Powell also endorsed Hussein for the presidency both times. A cynic might conclude he is looking for a little consideration should Hagel be denied.

Hussein nominated John Brennan for CIA director in addition to Kerry & Hagel. I guess he couldn’t find anyone with a military uniform hanging in the closet after General Petraeus fell apart; so he settled for a Beltway insider.

Brennan was with the CIA for 25 years. Part of that time was spent as a daily intelligence briefer for President Clinton. He was station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when the Khobar Towers was bombed killing 19 U.S. servicemen in 1996. Brennan was deputy executive director of the CIA in March 2001. My quick research did not tell me if Brennan was still on the job up to and beyond 9-11-2001.

My point. If you remember the phoney-baloney 9-11 Commission you know that the entire intelligence community took the fall for 9-11-2001. I’m not saying Brennan should be blamed for 9-11, or for any of the earlier disasters, but it does seems to me that a whole lot of bad shitz happens right under his nose. Sadly, life in Cuckooland being what it is —— nothing is more natural for Hussein than to move one of the boys in the fürhrerbunker up the ladder.

It’s not only me. Brennan’s reputation and résumé are sketchy at best. Glenn Greenwald hits the highlights in this article.

John Brennan's extremism and dishonesty rewarded with CIA Director nomination
Obama's top terrorism adviser goes from unconfirmable in 2008 to uncontroversial in 2013, reflecting the Obama legacy
Glenn Greenwald Monday 7 January 2013 09.55 EST

John Brennan's extremism and dishonesty rewarded with CIA Director nomination | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

I’m not the only one who thinks Hussein & Company are behaving like Hitler and the boys in the fürhrerbunker in the final days of the war in Europe. There’s a great audio at the end of the text:

Ted Nugent:
Obama's gun-control plans 'psychotic'
Says disarming Americans akin to 'engineering slaughters'
Published: 14 hours ago
by: DREW ZAHN

Ted Nugent: Obama’s gun-control plans ‘psychotic’

El Rushbo is onto something. He sees the insanity in the fürhrerbunker differently than I see it:

“I think he wants people to snap. I think Obama is challenging everybody’s sanity,” Limbaugh said on his show Wednesday afternoon. “Obama [is] literally pushing people to snap, attacking the very sanity of the country.”

Rush Limbaugh: Obama 'wants people to snap'
Says president seeks 'revenge,' suggests background check on him
Published: 17 hours ago
by JOE KOVACS

Rush Limbaugh: Obama ?wants people to snap?

Limbaugh’s take made me think that Hitler and his boys would have behaved like Hussein had Germany been winning the war. Winning would have convinced him that turning Germany into a nation of lunatics was the right and proper thing to do. Happily, impending defeat confined the lunacy to Hitler and his immediate circle.

Here’s a thought. As crazy as Hussein & Company are now —— what treats are in store for the country after the tide turns?

Last edited:
It will interesting to see if anything comes of this:

While the Senate Intelligence Committee’s hearing tomorrow on John Brennan’s CIA nomination is not expected to be as contentious as last week’s grilling of Defense Secretary nominee Chuck Hagel, it will have one distinction: This will be the first confirmation hearing in which President Obama faces significant pressure from his own side.

Obama finds Dems, liberals wavering on Brennan
By: Tim Cavanaugh
2/6/2013 03:37 PM

Obama finds Democrats wavering on Brennan - Conservative News

The attack in Boston has the media pulling out all stops to pump up Hussein. “We’re all Americans and we have to come together under Hussein’s leadership” is the pitch. I am not buying it. That guy has been trying to destroy this country since the day he went to the US Senate. I’m all for Americans coming together, but not under the leadership of Hussein or anyone in his administration.

Let me quote the OP:

Brennan was with the CIA for 25 years. Part of that time was spent as a daily intelligence briefer for President Clinton. He was station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when the Khobar Towers was bombed killing 19 U.S. servicemen in 1996. Brennan was deputy executive director of the CIA in March 2001. My quick research did not tell me if Brennan was still on the job up to and beyond 9-11-2001.

My point. If you remember the phoney-baloney 9-11 Commission you know that the entire intelligence community took the fall for 9-11-2001. I’m not saying Brennan should be blamed for 9-11, or for any of the earlier disasters, but it does seems to me that a whole lot of bad shitz happens right under his nose. Sadly, life in Cuckooland being what it is —— nothing is more natural for Hussein than to move one of the boys in the fürhrerbunker up the ladder.

The Boston bombings is one more piece of bad shit that happened under Brennan’s nose. He is still not to blame, but he sure as hell smells like a Jonah.

Forum List

Back