The Perverse Lie That is the "Unemployment Rate" Under Obama

The state and lower level use UI claims and other state and lower data sources

actually they use the Federal survey and statistical methods primarily, although they do use UI and other sources too. Sorry.
Not for the National level data, only local area. The only input for the Labor Force data (the A tables of the Employment Situation) is the Current Population Survey. I have no idea where you're getting the idea anything else is used. Here's the Handbook of Methods BLS Handbook of Methods Ch. 1 Labor Force Employment and Unemployment from the Current Population Survey
not for the national legel data??? care to use a complete sentence thats make sense???
They do not use UI or any other sources except the Current Population Survey for the National level labor force data.

Better?

my comment was about State numbers and had nothing to do with national. Why not reread to refresh your memory.

The state and lower level use UI claims and other state and lower data sources

actually they use the Federal survey and statistical methods primarily, although they do use UI and other sources too. Sorry.
Not for the National level data, only local area. The only input for the Labor Force data (the A tables of the Employment Situation) is the Current Population Survey. I have no idea where you're getting the idea anything else is used. Here's the Handbook of Methods BLS Handbook of Methods Ch. 1 Labor Force Employment and Unemployment from the Current Population Survey
not for the national legel data??? care to use a complete sentence thats make sense???
They do not use UI or any other sources except the Current Population Survey for the National level labor force data.

Better?

my comment was about State numbers and had nothing to do with national. Why not reread to refresh your memory.
You did not say you were talking about the states. I said they added in UI and other data only at the state level and it looked like you were contradicting me.

Forum List

Back