The perv list...97 men and 1 woman so far caught up in the sexual harassment hysteria

Democrats never thought perverts were wrong before

I keep telling men to climb on-board the madness to help expose the movement.

I worked in a large office with women, and they're far worse than men are. Course there's a double standard and they get away with it. Generally speaking, men aren't likely to cry or complain about it. At the end of the day this issue is typical liberal ideology, which teaches us how we're victims, especially victims of the white male.

The 97 Men (And One Woman) Taken Down By The #MeToo Movement

All of this...just to get Trump out of office.

It shows you how deep the Dem corruption really is.

Just to get Trump out of office? Everything is not about Trump, you know. ;)

This sexual harassment hysteria sure is.

The temperature in Denver is not.

Franken’s fake resignation is about Trump...as Franken said in his fake resignation speech.

So all of the accusers are lying and just hoping to see Trump removed from office, is that your contention?

The 97 Men (And One Woman) Taken Down By The #MeToo Movement

All of this...just to get Trump out of office.

It shows you how deep the Dem corruption really is.

Just to get Trump out of office? Everything is not about Trump, you know. ;)
tell that to dean and tiger and few others here....they see him everywhere....

No doubt. However, this thread seems to be dismissing the harassment the many people involved in these recent cases claim to have experienced. It also makes it sound like an exceptionally wide-spread conspiracy. :dunno:

Lets be honest here...If someone says you're cute, sexy or nice ass = who gives a fuck! If someone rapes you of course you need to go to the police. It is just going to back fire on us democrats next year when selling our important message to men;...

Now can we please stop the bs? Destroying people for words they said 20 years ago is fascism and it needs to stop.

I keep telling men to climb on-board the madness to help expose the movement.

I worked in a large office with women, and they're far worse than men are. Course there's a double standard and they get away with it. Generally speaking, men aren't likely to cry or complain about it. At the end of the day this issue is typical liberal ideology, which teaches us how we're victims, especially victims of the white male.

As a married man and not even a flirt, things like:

I promoted you because you have a nice ass. And would you and your wife be interested in a threesome? In my "innocence" I missed one, because she was hot.

I feel like I get to sloppy wet, what's your opinion? My husband sucks.

Another boss said many times how we'd make a great married couple. She asked me if I wanted to stop at Adam and Eve after a meeting. She held me to a much higher & free-flowing standard than the others, while she always demonstrated how she was confused and incompetent.

Girls asking you out for lunch. Yeah sure, just friends. One asked for lunch in her mini van via email, and declared I'd receive great head. Oh yeah, there was another who I never even spoke with who initiated emails explaining how she wanted to leave her husband, and made it quite clear I was a "viable" replacement. That makes for a long story.

The occasional would you be interested in sex question. Women corning you because they're ovulating or disappointed with heir husbands etc.

Managers who want for you to find them attractive. Some are perfectly willing to harass you in other ways, because they're mid evil bitches with "hot" expensive clothing, yet somehow they look cheap anyway.

Lets be honest here...If someone says you're cute, sexy or nice ass = who gives a fuck! If someone rapes you of course you need to go to the police. It is just going to back fire on us democrats next year when selling our important message to men;...

Now can we please stop the bs? Destroying people for words they said 20 years ago is fascism and it needs to stop.
your important message to men?...which is?......

Forum List

Back