The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

25 men in the Alabama legislature just old women what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

Funny, coming from the crowd espousing limited government, government out of personal lives, such a measure would be applauded. Where did you guys put your political principles three years ago?

And here YOU are, a man telling a woman what's REALLY best for women. So how are you any better?

Funny, coming from the crowd espousing government in all things, SUDDENLY the only thing you think is none of the government's business is whether or not babies can be killed. And, as always, you flatter yourself that you get to define other people's beliefs and how they should be practiced for them, and that you are someone to whom we need to justify ourselves.

I will say what I always say: we believe what we believe, not what you think we do. We act on it the way we think best, not the way you think we should. And we don't give a fat rat's ass if the likes of you approves or thinks we're "living our principles" or not. No one is interested in living up to the standards YOU want to set for us, and I wouldn't take the approval of a servant of evil like you if it was gift-wrapped.
As a man, I feel this is better debated and decided by women.
I would think that what ever side, of the debate, you are on, all would agree that fewer abortions are better. I think both sides should work together to have less unwanted pregnancies. Provide teaching to both boys and girls, men and women on how to prevent pregnancies. The fewest number of abortions since Roe vs Wade was the last year of Obama's Presidency. Obama was pro choice.
I do not think outlawing abortions will necessarily reduce the number of abortions.

I think we all should agree that reducing the number of abortions is important. Comprehensive sex education to include abstinence. Available birth control for all healthcare plans regardless of employer as well as affordable birth control for those who do not have insurance.

One side already agrees on this.

EDIT: On top of that for those who decide to have a child that they have proper maturity time off of work, healthcare and free childcare.

Really? We all should agree on reducing abortions? Why? I know why I think abortions should be reduced; but if you believe there's nothing wrong with it, why would YOU?

An unwanted pregnancy is not a healthy thing for someone to go through, whether that results in a birth or an abortion. Unwanted pregnancies are expensive and time consuming to deal with and often times they can hold women back from school and careers.

Why are you against abortion but not in vitro fertilization?

What steps do you think should be taken to reduce abortions other than just banning them and controlling peoples' lives?

"Why do you hold positions which you've never, ever claimed to hold, but which I wish to believe you hold in order to further my straw man argument?"

And do not fucking presume to lecture me about unwanted pregnancies or how abortion is what's best for women, unless you 1) happen to be a woman, and 2) have actually been pregnant.

"What steps do you believe should be taken, other than the steps I have already decided that you want based on what I REALLY WANT to argue against, because I'm too stupid to answer real debate points?"

I'll bet you actually wonder why I don't take you seriously.

And here YOU are, a man telling a woman what's REALLY best for women. So how are you any better?

Funny, coming from the crowd espousing government in all things, SUDDENLY the only thing you think is none of the government's business is whether or not babies can be killed. And, as always, you flatter yourself that you get to define other people's beliefs and how they should be practiced for them, and that you are someone to whom we need to justify ourselves.

I will say what I always say: we believe what we believe, not what you think we do. We act on it the way we think best, not the way you think we should. And we don't give a fat rat's ass if the likes of you approves or thinks we're "living our principles" or not. No one is interested in living up to the standards YOU want to set for us, and I wouldn't take the approval of a servant of evil like you if it was gift-wrapped.
As a man, I feel this is better debated and decided by women.
I would think that what ever side, of the debate, you are on, all would agree that fewer abortions are better. I think both sides should work together to have less unwanted pregnancies. Provide teaching to both boys and girls, men and women on how to prevent pregnancies. The fewest number of abortions since Roe vs Wade was the last year of Obama's Presidency. Obama was pro choice.
I do not think outlawing abortions will necessarily reduce the number of abortions.

I think we all should agree that reducing the number of abortions is important. Comprehensive sex education to include abstinence. Available birth control for all healthcare plans regardless of employer as well as affordable birth control for those who do not have insurance.

One side already agrees on this.

EDIT: On top of that for those who decide to have a child that they have proper maturity time off of work, healthcare and free childcare.

Really? We all should agree on reducing abortions? Why? I know why I think abortions should be reduced; but if you believe there's nothing wrong with it, why would YOU?

An unwanted pregnancy is not a healthy thing for someone to go through, whether that results in a birth or an abortion. Unwanted pregnancies are expensive and time consuming to deal with and often times they can hold women back from school and careers.

Why are you against abortion but not in vitro fertilization?

What steps do you think should be taken to reduce abortions other than just banning them and controlling peoples' lives?

"Why do you hold positions which you've never, ever claimed to hold, but which I wish to believe you hold in order to further my straw man argument?"

Neat sentence, bro.

And do not fucking presume to lecture me about unwanted pregnancies or how abortion is what's best for women, unless you 1) happen to be a woman, and 2) have actually been pregnant.

I never said abortion is best for women (speaking of a straw man argument), my position is that women should be able to make that choice for themselves, something you don't think they should have. I gave examples, because I was asked of why some women may want to have an abortion.

"What steps do you believe should be taken, other than the steps I have already decided that you want based on what I REALLY WANT to argue against, because I'm too stupid to answer real debate points?"

Neat again, something I never said, not sure why you are using quotes unless it's from the voices in your head. It's clear though that other than making abortion a crime you have no ideas about how to reduce them. Just be honest, rather than narrate your own debate, ya' fuckin' crank.

I'll bet you actually wonder why I don't take you seriously.

Didn't even cross my mind.

Forum List

Back