The "Perks" Of The Death Penalty?

Yeah....right....what're the chances, huh?

Mistakes happen, right? :rolleyes:

Unless you're sitting on any other sources, there is no evidence of mistakes beyond one staffer. Please don't respond, again, unless you are willing to show additional evidence of mistakes beyond one individual or you're willing to admit that this lab is perfectly innocent until proven guilty.

Where is your evidence? I see your OP has only referenced one analyst.

Just because you agree with your chosen-majority, doesn't make you right.....or, anywhere NEAR right!!!

Just because you disagree with your chosen majority, doesn't make your right or, anywhere near right.

So.....until these issues are settled.....we should carry-on as "conservatives".....and, pretend no innocent-people could POSSIBLY have been executed, before 1973????

:confused:

So I'll take that as 'no, I didn't find any relevant sources.'

And not because occasionally the wrong person gets killed, either. I think all humans have value to God, and I think all humans should have every opportunity to repent and be saved.

They can't do that if they're dead.

that may be for a "REGULAR" killer..... but Paedophiles(ones who are without a doubt guilty) are sub human and should be taken out back and shot....especially if they are doing it again....

Unless you're sitting on any other sources, there is no evidence of mistakes beyond one staffer. Please don't respond, again, unless you are willing to show additional evidence of mistakes beyond one individual or you're willing to admit that this lab is perfectly innocent until proven guilty.

Where is your evidence? I see your OP has only referenced one analyst.

Just because you disagree with your chosen majority, doesn't make your right or, anywhere near right.

So.....until these issues are settled.....we should carry-on as "conservatives".....and, pretend no innocent-people could POSSIBLY have been executed, before 1973????

:confused:

So I'll take that as 'no, I didn't find any relevant sources.'

So....in the same vein.....you believe no innocent-people were executed, before '73.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
We've got.....

"Derrick Williams started the day preparing for another court battle, but after a call from his attorney Willaims realized he instead would be a free man, spending Tuesday at home in Palmetto, celebrating his son’s 29th birthday.

The last birthday they spent together was his son’s 11th."

"A woman who was raped in a Palmetto orange grove almost two decades ago recently told state officials she did not want to go through another trial where she would have to relive the crime.

The victim’s wishes contributed to the state’s decision not to pursue a retrial of Derrick Williams, who served 18 years for the orange grove rape but won a new trial on March 28 when newly discovered DNA evidence was revealed, said Lon Scott Arend, deputy chief assistant state attorney.

Williams was released from prison Monday.

“In meeting with the victim, we determined that it wasn’t in her best interest to go forward,” Arend said Tuesday.

Although the victim did not want Arend to share her confidential views and feelings concerning Williams’ emotional release from jail, she did offer one opinion that she did not mind being made public, Arend said.

“She said that she is still adamant that Derrick Williams is the man who raped her Arend said. “She identified him in multiple photo arrays and in a live line-up and in a trial.”

So.....now we've got another variable.

Is this woman delusional....or, is it a matter of her trying to save face, rather-than admitting she was WRONG???!!

:eusa_eh:

Yeah.....this sounds like Florida-style "justice", alright!!!!!

Wankin.gif

I, far too often, find myself thinking:

Okay, let's get rid of the death penalty but not until he dispatch THIS GUY.

"This Guy" being whatever scum is responsible for the latest crime against humanity that is on my radar/.

I, far too often, find myself thinking:

Okay, let's get rid of the death penalty but not until he dispatch THIS GUY.

"This Guy" being whatever scum is responsible for the latest crime against humanity that is on my radar/.
....And, I find myself thinking.....Thanks to all you Pro-Death-Penalty folks....we've executed on more symptom/example of a.....

.....and, we can look-forward to MORE such acts-of-violence (probably, THOUSANDS more), in-order-to provide you folks with the entertainment you require.

At one time, people-like-you also saw value in burning epileptics & schizophrenics (at The Stake) for being possessed.

Isn't it time you let science take-over, and (possibly) END THIS CYCLE OF VIOLENCE.....rather than continually feeding your fairy-tale concept of Evil with more State-provided blood?

How 'bout ANOTHER variable, everyone???

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SBTRLoPuo]Eyewitness Testimony Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back