The period in American history

eagleboy

Rookie
Sep 12, 2010
This period in American history will be know as the time when the president stood by and watched acmadinijadd get the nuculer bomb, and then destroy the world. i am only 15, but I am scared that he will blow up isreal.

No need to be scared of that. He won't blow up Israel. The Prophecies will be fulfilled.

What R prophosies, you know because I looked it up and all it talks about is revelasions in the biible ?, and that's pretty hard to understand. If the bible is right than what? and than there is a guy Nostrodamos or something that says he predicted everything, but it hasn't all come true. I don't know.I just hope there is a world when I get old

This is a damned shame ... at your young age the only thing you should have to be worrying about is whether the school's head cheerleader will go out with you.

Don't worry eagleboy, Iran developing a nuclear bomb is about as likely as conservatives Americans developing a nuclear bomb. Right wing religions don't do well with science or technology.

What R prophosies, you know because I looked it up and all it talks about is revelasions in the biible ?, and that's pretty hard to understand. If the bible is right than what? and than there is a guy Nostrodamos or something that says he predicted everything, but it hasn't all come true. I don't know.I just hope there is a world when I get old

You would have been alot of fun during Y2K...the world was going to end then too

But at least you have 2012 to look forward to

You would have been alot of fun during Y2K...the world was going to end then too

I don't think the world would end, at least i hope not and probably no one would nuke alaska. I don't understand half the posts here. My mom says people here are synicle sometimes, If If the president or people aren't worried, than why is it on the news? Didn't Iran say he wanted to kill Isreal? I like the cheerleader part, she's the prettiest girl at school.

I think eagleboy is nothing but a troll.

I agree. Anyone who believes the OP is being punked.

Isn't that being synical? maybe aldults are screwing up the world by being that way. You can say whatever you want. I still think it's stupid to let Iran have a nuculer bomb, their leader is a nutjob. also president Obama ignored Iran when they protested last year. They killed people for protesting didn't they?I think he should have said something than, why didn't he?

I don't think the world would end, at least i hope not and probably no one would nuke alaska. I don't understand half the posts here. My mom says people here are synicle sometimes, If If the president or people aren't worried, than why is it on the news? Didn't Iran say he wanted to kill Isreal? I like the cheerleader part, she's the prettiest girl at school.

Yet another victim of "no chillunz B giddin leff behine an shit"
Future leader of murka. No question.:cuckoo:

Yet another victim of "no chillunz B giddin leff behine an shit"
Future leader of murka. No question.:cuckoo:

you seem pretty cool...

Forum List

Back