The perfectly pronounced speeches-& Greek columns- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Hell yeah! That Gates was a big-time radical. The nerve of that guy, being pissed off because he was arrested for breaking in to his own house.

Disorderly conduct is now considered B & E?
Riiiigggght.....

It was an attitude arrest. The cop got pissed off Gates didn't want to bow down and kiss his ass.

Your turn.... Prove it. (The bow down and kiss his ass part).

Disorderly conduct is now considered B & E?
Riiiigggght.....

It was an attitude arrest. The cop got pissed off Gates didn't want to bow down and kiss his ass.

The cop demanded he step outside after Gates asked for his name and badge number. The cop was pissed off that anyone dare challenge his almighty authority.

The cop demanded he step outside after Gates asked for his name and badge number. The cop was pissed off that anyone dare challenge his almighty authority.

Your interpretation. Try again.

After Gates had already showed the officer his ID, that was proof of residence. There was no reason for the cop to demand he step outside other than to bait him to arrest him.

After Gates had already showed the officer his ID, that was proof of residence. There was no reason for the cop to demand he step outside other than to bait him to arrest him.

I'm sure there was probably more to it than that. I'm also quite sure you weren't there, so claiming to know exactly what transpired..........
Once again it's just your opinion.

There is just no limit to shit you don't know...

Fascinating...

There is just no limit to shit you don't know...

Fascinating...

THIS should be rich. Please clue us all in House..

Polk wasn't there...

Why does this have to be explained to you?

Look, over there.... It's a Glen Beck thread...:eek:

Polk wasn't there...

No shit, Sherlock. I was refering to your post telling him about all of the shit he doesn't know. At the risk of repeating myself, please clue us all in to the shit Polk doesn't know concerning this case.

Last edited:
Take your luce and pound polk with it...

Does this mean you are admitting to talking out of your ass again?

Does this mean you and polkie are butt buddies?

Does this mean you stopped beating your wife?

If I originally wanted to converse with you on this thread I would have replied to one of your posts... As you can plainly see, I did not do so until after your reply to me... To be brutally honest, I really have no desire to continue with you beyond bantering...

If you would like to continue your defense of polkster, please - go right ahead...

If I originally wanted to converse with you on this thread I would have replied to one of your posts... As you can plainly see, I did not do so until after your reply to me... To be brutally honest, I really have no desire to continue with you beyond bantering...

If you would like to continue your defense of polkster, please - go right ahead...

i.e., "YES, VaYank5150, I was talking out of my ass again. I oftentimes post things which serve no purpose but to place personal attacks on the poster while adding absolutely no relevance to the conversation as I have no ideas of my own."

i.e., "YES, VaYank5150, I was talking out of my ass again. I oftentimes post things which serve no purpose but to place personal attacks on the poster while adding absolutely no relevance to the conversation as I have no ideas of my own."
Do you often talk to yourself?

Don't you have another article to Cut & Paste with some broad brush comment about conservatives?

Hop to it.... Time's a wastin'...

Don't you have another article to Cut & Paste with some broad brush comment about conservatives?

Hop to it.... Time's a wastin'...

I assume this means you STILL are refusing to fill Polk in on all of the shit you claim he doesn't know?

Forum List

Back