The Perfect Wife

perfectman.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

okay lumpy i will take your advice...but i dont think he is gonna like losing his afternoon blow job for the comfie chair

I'm confused. I thought the reason brides smiled so much is because they knew they would never have to give another blow job in their life.:confused:

when the man can go back to supporting his family without the wife having to work, some women could appreciate that lifestyle and advice.... until then, the men who can't support his wife and family comfortably on his own, will just have to wait for this kind of utopia. :eek:

okay lumpy i will take your advice...but i dont think he is gonna like losing his afternoon blow job for the comfie chair

Now hold on there...:redface:... I didn't write the advice.. Sounds like you have things well in ... ah ... let's say hand.

Also.. you may consider writing a thread on the perfect wife for the 21st century.

I'm confused. I thought the reason brides smiled so much is because they knew they would never have to give another blow job in their life.:confused:

Well there ya go...Bones.. keep up, the good job....:eusa_whistle:

Alice--

I have a question. Was it common for people who grew up in the early 50's, relatively "square" people such as my parents, to engage in oral sex? Sorry, but I just can't picture it. I also seem to remember that it was considered something of a taboo.

--Me

Dear Me,

Your question reminds Alice of an article entitled, "Is There Sex After Forty?," by O. Pocs, et al, which is based on research about whether or not college students thought their parents had sex and how frequently. It concluded that for the most part, college students cannot picture their parents having sex. The students' assumption is that they "did it" as many times as the number of children they had, using a procreative model as their rationale.

According to Kinsey, adults in the 1940's did have oral sex. Not all adults, but some. The incidence increased based on educational level, for example, 60% of college educated couples engaged in oral sex, 20% of high school educated couples, and 11% of grade school educated couples in 1948. Remember, too, that oral sex is, and was, a form of contraception. In addition, it is an intimate way to give and receive pleasure . Funny to see parents in that role, isn't it?

Go Ask Alice!: Oral sex in the 50's?

Last edited:
Unfinished room or basement, lined with plastic covered with lot's of oleo margarine. clothes.......well I think you get the point (pun intended?....optional).

Ah, well ... hmmm ... has some interesting possibilities.

Coyote - what say you? An improvement on the vaseline? :doubt:

Forum List

Back