The Perfect Time

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
In the words of the immortal Woody:

"THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO PANIC!"

So please, get everyone you know together, go out into a large field, backyard, parking lot or whatever, then spend a good ten minutes running around in circles, screaming frantically and flailing your arms about.

Then go home, get a good night's rest, and tommorrow go and buy some stocks.

In the words of the immortal Woody:

"THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO PANIC!"

So please, get everyone you know together, go out into a large field, backyard, parking lot or whatever, then spend a good ten minutes running around in circles, screaming frantically and flailing your arms about.

Then go home, get a good night's rest, and tommorrow go and buy some stocks.

The problem is that by the end of the year, we're likely to see DOW 6000.

In the past month, can you please show me one day where the DOW has gained or lost in single or double digits?

The market is VIOLENT right now. It's the highest level of white water rafting you can imagine. If you're not an experienced white water rafter, stay on the sidelines.

At the first sign of trouble, I'm dumping Morgan Stanley. Though, it's up to 70% right now... :D

Well, I guess that would make you part of the problem.

People are going to either accept more risk than they would like or the free enterprise system is kaput.

I know that it's hard for most wealthy people to act altruistically, but at this time if they don't they're gonna lose everything.

I heard something a few days back from one market maven that made me laugh so hard I nearly puked.

" For the investors today, there were really only two logical positions to be in..

..cash and fetal."

I'd like to take this moment in time to take FULL CREDIT for today's market boom.

Obviously, investors all over the world read my post at the top and took my advice.

Thank me very much!

I am such a genius that I amaze even myself!

:D

Well, I guess that would make you part of the problem.

People are going to either accept more risk than they would like or the free enterprise system is kaput.

I know that it's hard for most wealthy people to act altruistically, but at this time if they don't they're gonna lose everything.

No, not a problem. 2000 shares this way or the other, when MS shot up 86.98% today doesn't really matter. I'm quite happy about my investment... I picked one helluva time to go in at MS. It's down a bit in afterhours. So I think I'll dump it tomrrow if it goes down to $17.50, I think people will be looking to take their profit tomorrow.

Forum List

Back