The perfect example of how whites love black sellouts

Get a hearing aid because what you heard was blacks saying we're taking our country back.

MSAGA.

Look how well that worked out for you guys in Haiti.

STFU until you can recite correct versions of history.
white farmers.jpg

:113:

Well no joke, the first African Community person , telling you Racism is over, is Probably talking about the Institutional Racism, not what are you guys saying, that you can then proceed to walk over them for no reason, in fact, they'll then proceed to try to beat you at whatever they want, which is frankly, not the rules I want in society, which therefore, makes me strom thermond and a KKK robe. Yup... Somewhere in there. I was just checking if we did some Black Minstrelsy in the Cleveland Brown show, I guess sort of, so the white guy making Family Guy had some Spin-offs like Cleveland Brown a few seasons. They always tended to feel a little red-meaty... mmm black meeat. Black Minstrelsy isn't that horrible if we're bringing it back, communicate white Master values through the prism of passing it onto slowly grasping slaves with some witty lyrical twists!!! They took the Most Hateful One, and made it some Jim Crow rallying cry, because its too fun. I'll make a Jim Crow, Jim Crow, I Chase all the Ladies, but I can't quite be'a catch'en'em nice old government, hit me on the head, an' I get back to da' corn, oop jump about turnabout jim crow.

Last edited:
ROFLMFAO

Come on now...

You need white people to post racist bullshit on line,
so you can post your African racist bullshit on line.

Africans will always depend on the white race

ROFLMFAO....ALWAYS...ROFLMFAO

insanity
noun
in·san·i·ty | \ in-ˈsa-nə-tē \
plural insanities
Definition of insanity

1 dated : a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 law : unsoundness of mind or lack of the ability to understand that prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or that releases one from criminal or civil responsibility
3a : extreme folly or unreasonableness the insanity of violenceHis comments were pure insanity.
b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable the insanities of modern life

You keep making these posts and expecting a reparations check. Not gonna happen, sorry. :cuckoo:

I'm not expecting anything except to watch white America crumble for it's wrongdoing.

America has done no wrong, it's not going to crumble, now what?

I hear there's a black superiority movement going on in South Africa. You want to renounce your God-given status (privilege) as a black American citizen and embrace South African blackitude, or what?

Get a hearing aid because what you heard was blacks saying we're taking our country back.

MSAGA.

In b4 it's back to mud huts and starvation. :113:

You know this country had I thought it was 8 million Presbyterians , in 1920! 1920! The Colored Presbyterian Church was larger than the PCUSA today. in 1920! Sellouts!. Sellouts one way then the other. Hey we need first off, and only! A church, Native to These People!... No, what we need is a Borg assimilation church... What is everybody think they're doing, when the Ethnic Churches, which are totally, sparkling, as God Made Them, are Larger or Greater than the White Churches, and all these rulings about there is no separate and Equal, and Also, Presbyterians see themselves as being part of government. What, in the World, is THAT then?

Say What?!? Candace Owens Declares Racism Is Over, Because "I've Never Been A Slave"

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

I guess racism ended when she got that check.

She is a black women. That is her perspective. Does she not have a right to her opinion? Why are all blacks who go against conventional thought always considered Uncle Tom's.

Whites do not have monolithic thinking, so why must blacks?

Last edited:
She's a LOT smarter than the avg person imo.
All you have to do is listen to her with an open mind and if you have any common sense, you can't help but agree.

Mike is right. She's talking about Institutional racism.
what kind of fool would assume she meant ALL racism was over in America. Who would think that?

Say What?!? Candace Owens Declares Racism Is Over, Because "I've Never Been A Slave"

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

I guess racism ended when she got that check.

She is a black women. That is her perspective. Does she not have a right to her opinion? Why are all blacks who go against conventional thought always considered Uncle Tom's.

Whites do not have monolithic thinking, so why must blacks?

IM2 thinks all blacks think the same, which is how HE thinks, which is pathetic.

Forum List

Back