The Perfect Dress

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
The women will truly appreciate this.

The wedding day was fast approaching. Everything was ready and nothing could dampen Jennifer's excitement; not even her parents' nasty divorce.
Her mother, Sheila, finally found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother-of-the-bride-ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her new young stepmother, Barbie had purchased the same dress as Jennifer's mother. Jennifer asked Barbie to exchange the dress but Barbie flatly refused. "Absolutely not! I'm going to wear this dress, I look like a million in it!"

Jennifer told her mother, who graciously replied, "Never mind dear, I'll get another dress. After all, it's YOUR special day, not hers."

Two weeks later, Jennifer & her mother found another dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "What are you going to do with the first dress? Maybe you should return it, since you don't have any place to wear it." Sheila grinned & replied, "Of course, I do, dear! I'm wearing it to the rehersal dinner!"

I get it... because her mother is wearing it to the rehearsal dinner, if the stepmom wears the same dress to the wedding the next day, she looks eithera) unoriginal, or b) like a copycat, however women keep score of that stuff...

I'm sure women will find it funny.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I get it... because her mother is wearing it to the rehearsal dinner, if the stepmom wears the same dress to the wedding the next day, she looks eithera) unoriginal, or b) like a copycat, however women keep score of that stuff...

I'm sure women will find it funny.

Sounds about right. Women are pure evil to each other and in such complex ways.
If two guys wore the same outfit to an event they would probably end up best mates. :p:

3261D_lingerie.jpg

now that's the perfect dress...

Way to go Sheila !! hahaha I would definatly do that too !:cof:

I dont get the joke. She wore the dress to make the other girl look stupid, huh? Well I sort of get it, but its ACTUALLY VERY FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back