The People's Response at :20 - Facebook Censors Navy SEALS to Protect Obama

There is only one response to this disgrace...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtdCjlGLtY

Facebook is a private organization, the ad has no real facts, it's an assertion that has NOT been proven.

Just an FYI it has been more than proven. Panetta has completely admitted that he didn't send in a rescue team because it was "too risky".

That sets my hair on fire and has me spitting bullets but it's true. Let me get you the exact quote from the press conference.

Facebook is a private organization, the ad has no real facts, it's an assertion that has NOT been proven.

In his own words at this press conference, he admits they let them die. I don't get it.

Best trained, best equipped fighting force on the planet and this mission to rescue Americans was deemed "too risky"?

Panetta: Too little information, too much risk to send military into Benghazi during attack

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military did not quickly intervene during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last month because military leaders did not have adequate intelligence information and felt they should not put American forces at risk, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday.

Panetta: Too little information, too much risk to send military into Benghazi during attack

In his own words at this press conference, he admits they let them die. I don't get it.

Best trained, best equipped fighting force on the planet and this mission to rescue Americans was deemed "too risky"?

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military did not quickly intervene during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last month because military leaders did not have adequate intelligence information and felt they should not put American forces at risk, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday.

To the left Al Qaeda is more of a friend than our military. We have got to remove these bastards.

My fav facebook addition by an rightwing friend was "Would you be sad if Obama was assassinated?" Lovely. IT was gone soon.

Awful: “Kill Mitt Romney” Page Left Up on Facebook for 17 Days

For the sake of the political system, one hopes that this Facebook page is a joke:

It’s difficult to tell which is more terrifying – the fact that this page exists at all, or that it had “27 Likes” at the time this picture was taken (that number has since grown to 28).

Fortunately, even if 28 very troubled people do “Like” this page, the
reactions from practically everyone else have been stunned and
disturbed, and that’s true of both parties.

Awful: "Kill Mitt Romney" Page Left Up on Facebook for 17 Days | Opinion - Conservative

Awful: "Kill Mitt Romney" Page Left Up on Facebook for 17 Days - Leah Barkoukis

Panetta is not Obama. A lot of people were and are trying to assert that Obama gave the order. No one knows of Panetta asked Obama for permission or not. There are people who are trying to use this as a political football. A lot of the same people who were VERY quick to distance President Obama from the OBL victory are very quick to give Obama all of the credit for this situation! :lol:

Forum List

Back