The People VS The Democrat Party

so you think someone who wrote for hillary duff is credible as an historian.

nice.

:cuckoo:

btw, at least *he* knew how to spell democratic. you seem to be somehow impaired.

not least, i would point out that democrats outnumber republicans, so the whole "people" thing is as delusional and ignorant as you are

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...

My dear, a laughable 21% of Americans are registered Democrats - while 43% are registered Republicans :lol:. But hey, you never were one to let facts get in your way.

Bu the way, what is your sick obsession with "Democratic"? You say that to EVERYONE who posts Democrat Party - which is perfectly acceptable for the media, members of the party, and everyone else other than you... :cuckoo:

nice.

btw, at least *he* knew how to spell democratic. you seem to be somehow impaired.

not least, i would point out that democrats outnumber republicans, so the whole "people" thing is as delusional and ignorant as you are

My dear, a laughable 21% of Americans are registered Democrats - while 43% are registered Republicans :lol:. But hey, you never were one to let facts get in your way.

Bu the way, what is your sick obsession with "Democratic"? You say that to EVERYONE who posts Democrat Party - which is perfectly acceptable for the media, members of the party, and everyone else other than you... :cuckoo:

And that "laughable" number of Americans elected a Democratic President and a Democratic Senate, so more Americans lean Democratic than you want to give them credit for.

And, it is the Democratic party and not the Democrat party. Just as it is the Republican party and not Repugnantcon party, even though the latter is closer to the truth.

nice.

Butt hurt?

nice.

You forgot to capitalize the N in not.

Gooford, USMB Idiotic, Imbecile Extraordinaire

good gawd, you're not funny.

buford.jpg

but you are funny looking.

Buford, the Gooford USMB Idiotic, Imbecile Extraordinaire. :lol:

Last edited:
Can we be honest here? There's ZRO 'Democratic' of the present 'Democrats'? They should change thier name to PROGRESSIVES, Statists, Marxist, Communist.

Honesty for them would go a long way. Alas they will NEVER admit who they really are.

nice.

And we all can see you didn't refute one point made in the OP. When all you have to point out is spelling errors, then we know the OP must be right on the target. Thanks for the confirmation. :clap2:

My username here is proven again, with this thread.

Folks, conz hate the USA, it is that simple.

The reason they do is the USA includes way too many "Black, Latino, Gay, Muslim, Asian people"

It is that simple.

Gooford, USMB Idiotic, Imbecile Extraordinaire strikes again!!!
buford.jpg
Buford linked article said:
The first thing you need to know about the Democratic Party is that its first vice president, the traitor Aaron Burr, shot and killed one of the Founding Fathers, Alexander Hamilton, and then plotted sedition against his own president.

And here I thought any imbecile with an internet connection would know the facts:

1) The party Aaron Burr belonged to was the Democratic-Republican Party, organized by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in 1791.

2) The presidents selected by the Democratic-Republican Party were Thomas Jefferson (1801–1809), James Madison (1809–1817), James Monroe (1817–1825), and John Quincy Adams (1825-1829).

2) Aaron Burr, was the third Vice President of the United States under President Thomas Jefferson.

3) Aaron Burr as Vice President was also President of the Senate. In this position Burr did Jefferson's dirty work and presided over the Senate's first impeachment trial, that of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.

---

The presidents selected by the party were Thomas Jefferson (1801–1809), James Madison (1809–1817), James Monroe (1817–1825), and John Quincy Adams (1825-1829). After 1800, the party dominated Congress and most state governments outside New England. It selected presidential candidates through its caucus in Congress, but in the late 1820s, that Congressional Caucus system broke down. Some Democratic-Republicans left the party to support Andrew Jackson and his new Democratic Party against incumbent Democratic-Republican President John Quincy Adams. What began as Jackson's ideas of democracy ("Jacksonian democracy") lead to the founding of the Democratic Party by 1828. The Democratic-Republicans, led by John Quincy Adams and Henry Clay, who had failed to organize in each state like Jackson's new party, decided to move away from the broken caucus system and follow the Democrats lead by creating a national organization across all the states. The National Republicans was born in the late 1820's. The National Republican Party held their first convention on December 12, 1831 in Baltimore, M.D. The National Republican Party evolved into the Whig Party by 1835, and the Republican Party in 1854.

Constitution, Law, and Politics in United States v. Aaron Burr

:cuckoo: thread. :laugh2: sounds like the State's Rights Conservatives in the GOP. :rofl:

Last edited:

nice.

So, are you also going to be policing the misspellings of "Republican" as well? Or are you just a partisan hack?

buford.jpg
The first thing you need to know about the Democratic Party is that its first vice president, the traitor Aaron Burr, shot and killed one of the Founding Fathers, Alexander Hamilton, and then plotted sedition against his own president.

And here I thought any imbecile with an internet connection would know the facts:

1) The party Aaron Burr belonged to was the Democratic-Republican Party, organized by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in 1791.

2) The presidents selected by the Democratic-Republican Party were Thomas Jefferson (1801–1809), James Madison (1809–1817), James Monroe (1817–1825), and John Quincy Adams (1825-1829).

2) Aaron Burr, was the third Vice President of the United States under President Thomas Jefferson.

3) Aaron Burr as Vice President was also President of the Senate. In this position Burr did Jefferson's dirty work and presided over the Senate's first impeachment trial, that of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.

---

The presidents selected by the party were Thomas Jefferson (1801–1809), James Madison (1809–1817), James Monroe (1817–1825), and John Quincy Adams (1825-1829). After 1800, the party dominated Congress and most state governments outside New England. It selected presidential candidates through its caucus in Congress, but in the late 1820s, that Congressional Caucus system broke down. Some Democratic-Republicans left the party to support Andrew Jackson and his new Democratic Party against incumbent Democratic-Republican President John Quincy Adams. What began as Jackson's ideas of democracy ("Jacksonian democracy") lead to the founding of the Democratic Party by 1828. The Democratic-Republicans, led by John Quincy Adams and Henry Clay, who had failed to organize in each state like Jackson's new party, decided to move away from the broken caucus system and follow the Democrats lead by creating a national organization across all the states. The National Republicans was born in the late 1820's. The National Republican Party held their first convention on December 12, 1831 in Baltimore, M.D. The National Republican Party evolved into the Whig Party by 1835, and the Republican Party in 1854.

:cuckoo: thread. :laugh2: sounds like the State's Rights Conservatives in the GOP. :rofl:

What's your point? Nothing in your post disputes anything in my post.

nice.

And that "laughable" number of Americans elected a Democratic President and a Democratic Senate, so more Americans lean Democratic than you want to give them credit for.

And, it is the Democratic party and not the Democrat party. Just as it is the Republican party and not Repugnantcon party, even though the latter is closer to the truth.

They were elected on lies (as usual) and to punish the GOP for nominating awful candidates like John McCain.

Funny how you failed to mention the most recent election - where Democrats (not Democratic :lol:) were thrown out on their asses in record numbers.

Even previously liberal sacred grounds like Wisconsin (Scott Walker) and Massachusetts (Scott Brown) have turned to conservatives to end the failed policies of the left.

But again, don't let a little thing like facts and actual statistics get in the way of your partisan opinions...

My username here is proven again, with this thread.

Folks, conz hate the USA, it is that simple.

The reason they do is the USA includes way too many "Black, Latino, Gay, Muslim, Asian people"

It is that simple.

:lmao:

Yes, we understand you are mentally challenged.

buford.jpg

---

Welcome to a Dantoid distraction. He's best left ignored.

buford.jpg

---

:rofl:

the whole premise of the book is ridiculously funny. :lol:

The current GOP and DNC both come out of the Democratic-Republican Party

The party Aaron Burr belonged to is the party out of which the GOP arose. :laugh2:

you are truly the dumbest imbecile around tied with full-auto-shithead and a few others...

Forum List

Back