The people hurt most by Obamacare

22 year olds don't usually get health insurance. Most young people don't and won't get health insurance. Even with Obamacare.

Jesus you reaLly and trurly dont understand this issue do you?

see how unthoughtout your ideas are

I understand it more than anyone. I work in the private sector. You will see, this is not a good thing.

No it is not you fool.

your the one who has shown in this very thread you started that you dont undersstand the issue and ONLY wnat to see it as bad for political hackerys sake

The 27 years olds. Just think you're kicked off your parent's policy at age 27 and most 27 year olds are not going to get health insurance, especially males, because they won't think they need it.

It's the 27 year olds that will pay this tax.

And I feel bad for all the people who will lose their jobs, forgo raises, because the company they work for can't afford to keep them.

Get ready for recession 2.0.

Look at your OP.

you make a complete fool of yourself with it

The 27 years olds. Just think you're kicked off your parent's policy at age 27 and most 27 year olds are not going to get health insurance, especially males, because they won't think they need it.

And I feel bad for all the people who will lose their jobs, forgo raises, because the company they work for can't afford to keep them.

Everyone has to be covered, so the health care industry will come up with low-cost minimum programs.

Those who are "hurt" are the insurance industries. They will charge more to the point that the great majority of Americans will demand they be regulated and they bid for a government single-provider contract.

That will drive down costs dramatically, open affordability, and better the health of America.

Everyone has to be covered, so the health care industry will come up with low-cost minimum programs.

Those who are "hurt" are the insurance industries. They will charge more to the point that the great majority of Americans will demand they be regulated and they bid for a government single-provider contract.

That will drive down costs dramatically, open affordability, and better the health of America.

I think I have you figured out, Jake. You were conceived through anal sex. There is no other way to explain why you are such an asshole.

Look at your OP.

Jake's twin?

Ernie S. and the other far right extremists think anybody to the left of right of center are liberals.

Morons. But only a couple of million of them. No big worry.

Roberts gave you an example of right wing progressivism today, didn't he?

Look at your OP.

Jake's twin?

she is complaining about something in the bill that helps MORE people in the very postion she complains about.

See you people are dumb as a box of rocks

He gave an example of strict interpretation of the US Constitution. Whether or not I agree with him is immaterial I do rather like an editorial comment in his decision.
"Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness," Roberts said.

It is apparent that CJ Roberts believes the ACA is neither fair or wise.

Last edited:

Attachments

• $ironic.jpg
    $ironic.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 36
He gave an example of strict interpretation of the US Constitution. Whether or not I agree with him is immaterial I do rather like an editorial comment in his decision.
"Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness," Roberts said.

It is apparent that CJ Roberts believes the ACA is neither fair or wise.

His job is not to make laws but to deside if they comport with the constitution

The law is unconstitutional. It is valid under the taxing authority.

Tax revolt!

The law is constitutional under the taxing authority, not the Commerce provision. A clarification only, Katzndogz.

You lost, period. Suffer.

Villiage Idiots, obamacare will cost employers less, will cost people less and will cover more and million of jobs will be created to handle the 45 millions uninsured that will be insured. Construciton work to build more medical facilites, more doctors and nurses, more medical supplies and the list goes on and on and out of all this will be revenue from taxes paid by those new workers.

Take me for example; paid for my own healthcare my whole life, I can barely afford it but I still do. Now all the provisions like having your kid on your policy until 26, taking people with pre existing health problems, are going to make the cost of my healthcare go up.

I did the right thing my whole life, paid my own way, got health insurance and now I'm going to have to pay a higher premium.

What if I can't afford the higher premium? I have to now get a government handout? With money from people who still don't have insurance cuz they decided to pay the tax instead.

Ya that's a helluva system. Good guys always finish last.

Villiage Idiots, obamacare will cost employers less, will cost people less and will cover more and million of jobs will be created to handle the 45 millions uninsured that will be insured. Construciton work to build more medical facilites, more doctors and nurses, more medical supplies and the list goes on and on and out of all this will be revenue from taxes paid by those new workers.

Who told you that? The same guy that lied and called it a mandate instead of a tax?

Ideal concept with unreal results.

Think how much worse it would be if you were 22 and had to pay all that insurance out of pocket

Just think 25-30 year olds still living at home and dependent on Mommy and Daddy.
That has to tell us a lot about the liberal dream for this country.
It used to be you turn 18 and head on out into the world,that was your goal in life.

Now it's stay home till your are in your 30's...live off your parents and get your government
checks and get your insurance taken care of by someone else...

WTF is going on here?....:cuckoo:

FYI, Village Idiot, millions of 18 year olds are attending college full time or part time, working part time to get through college and cannot pay for school and healthcare. Yes they are staying home but they still need healthcare. every child is not a Romney or a McCain.
Used to be you turned 18 and went to work in the cotton fields. 18 year old head out in the world with what?
30 year olds are right wing rhetoric. shove it

Forum List

Back