The people hurt most by Obamacare

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
The 27 years olds. Just think you're kicked off your parent's policy at age 27 and most 27 year olds are not going to get health insurance, especially males, because they won't think they need it.

It's the 27 year olds that will pay this tax.

And I feel bad for all the people who will lose their jobs, forgo raises, because the company they work for can't afford to keep them.

Get ready for recession 2.0.

Roberts free of this type of unsound poltical pressure decided this one like an American.

His job was to HAVE to debate this one with smart left leaning people.

He did not have the luxury you people on the right have which is to just call us names and ignore the facts you dont like.

He is lost to people like you now.

this is the brillience of the life time appointment.

It IN TIME helps the justices to throw off the shackles of their partisan masters

scalia is too stupid to be able to get there.

Roberts was too smart to stay your little monkey

Think how much worse it would be if you were 22 and had to pay all that insurance out of pocket

yeah and before this it started at 21 or 18

That doesn't mean it still won't hurt 27 year olds.

And people will be laid off cuz of this.

Just wait until 2014 when the shit hits the fan.

His job was to HAVE to debate this one with smart left leaning people.

Wow,another post where the Left tells us just how smart they are....
This decision went their way so now all is right with the SCOTUS...

Think how much worse it would be if you were 22 and had to pay all that insurance out of pocket

22 year olds don't usually get health insurance. Most young people don't and won't get health insurance. Even with Obamacare.

Just think 25-30 year olds still living at home and dependent on Mommy and Daddy.
That has to tell us a lot about the liberal dream for this country.
It used to be you turn 18 and head on out into the world,that was your goal in life.

Now it's stay home till your are in your 30's...live off your parents and get your government
checks and get your insurance taken care of by someone else...

WTF is going on here?....:cuckoo:

The 27 years olds. Just think you're kicked off your parent's policy at age 27 and most 27 year olds are not going to get health insurance, especially males, because they won't think they need it.

And I feel bad for all the people who will lose their jobs, forgo raises, because the company they work for can't afford to keep them.

You really think anyone is going to pay the tax? How will it be collected? What's the penalty for not paying?

Looks like instead of an unconstitutional mandate funding the rest of the Obamacare mandates, we now have a passel of unfunded mandates.

Just think all the money one pays for rent or food or their car.

Should the government pay for all that too?

dear silly silly fool

the differance is WE DO pay for it when people dont buy insurance

misty you dont understand the issue.

this is why you are siding like you are.

You refuse facts you dont like.

Roberts now cant do that

I like your avatar.:eusa_drool:

22 year olds don't usually get health insurance. Most young people don't and won't get health insurance. Even with Obamacare.

Jesus you reaLly and trurly dont understand this issue do you?

see how unthoughtout your ideas are

I understand it more than anyone. I work in the private sector. You will see, this is not a good thing.

Roberts now cant do that

Oh I understand that Obama said the mandate was not a tax to get the law passed and the SC said it was a tax to keep it constitutional.

Roberts now cant do that

Oh I understand that Obama said the mandate was not a tax to get the law passed and the SC said it was a tax to keep it constitutional.

Yep. You got it.

And the lying douche in chief who promised not to raise taxes on the middle class is going to take it as a win.

And people are going to let him.

Forum List

Back