The Pence stock is rising

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
If President Trump has 8 very successful years, we could see Pence follow him into the Oval Office like George H.W. Bush after 8 years of President Reagan. I'm not saying it will happen - I'm saying it could if President Trump delivers on all of his promises. In any case, V.P. Pence appears to be popular with the people at the moment.

Do Republicans already have a successor for Trump? New survey suggests they might

If President Trump has 8 very successful years, we could see Pence follow him into the Oval Office like George H.W. Bush after 8 years of President Reagan. I'm not saying it will happen - I'm saying it could if President Trump delivers on all of his promises. In any case, V.P. Pence appears to be popular with the people at the moment.

Do Republicans already have a successor for Trump? New survey suggests they might
It's only rising because it's looking like he's the only person in the Trump regime who didn't spend the last year working for Putin.

It's only rising because it's looking like he's the only person in the Trump regime who didn't spend the last year working for Putin.

How does it feel to have Rachel "Blinky" Maddow occupying your mind. :p

How does it feel to have Rachel "Blinky" Maddow occupying your mind. :p
Actually, it seems that your mind is the one that is occupied with Rachel Maddow, who earned a degree in public policy at Stanford University in 1994. Whereupon graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. where she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.

Pretty impressive, huh? I'm guessing you dropped out of high school.

I'm, betting she makes more in one week than you make in a year.

Last edited:
He's going to be president...but only for the remainder of Drumph's first term...

So you think Trump will die in office?
With this guy as his doctor, I would say it is a very good possibility.

harold-bornstein.jpg

Wait, I thought Trump was going to start WWIII with Putin. Which is it? Surely, it can't be both.......

He's going to be president...but only for the remainder of Drumph's first term...

harold-bornstein.jpg

That is not his doctor anymore. FAIL.
Really? Who is his new doctor?

Do you think his doctor makes house calls at the White House and down to Mara Lago?

harold-bornstein.jpg

Do you think his doctor makes house calls at the White House and down to Mara Lago?
I don't know, maybe. Tell me who his new doctor is and I call him up and ask him.

harold-bornstein.jpg

I don't know, maybe. Tell me who his new doctor is and I call him up and ask him.

No. I will not deprive you of the opportunity to educate yourself. Liberals need every one of those opportunities they can get.

harold-bornstein.jpg

No. I will not deprive you of the opportunity to educate yourself. Liberals need every one of those opportunities they can get.
You could have been honest and just said you don't know because you made it up.

You could have been honest and just said you don't know because you made it up.

I do know. The fact that you cannot use Google to find out his name is a testament to your sloth.

Forum List

Back