The "Peaceful" Anarchists

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I've been reading about this for a few days, haven't seen a site that posted enough to 'share', here is one. It should be obvious there are lots of pics, vid, and links:

http://www.indepundit.com/archive2/2005/07/copbashing.html#

Cop-Bashing

ANARCHISTS IN SAN FRANCISCO put a cop in the hospital with life-threatening injuries, then brag about it on Indymedia.

(WARNING: Disturbing images at several of these links)
flagfire.jpg

WILL FRANKLIN: "These people are not patriots. They are worthless thugs. This is organized crime."

MICHELLE MALKIN displays a picture of the bloodied cop, which "should have the mayor of San Francisco up in arms, [but] will be largely ignored."

TERRY wonders, "Why does the main steam media under report these protests when they go so wrong?"

INDEPENDENT SOURCES: "The organizer’s web site did note that free housing would be available. From the posts at the IndyBay site, it sounds like some of it was provided by the San Francisco Police Department."

BREW complains (of the anarchists), "You morons give those of us on the left a bad name, and give those in power an excuse to curb my civil rights. Grow up."

INDYBAY has video of the march, and enhanced video of the police incident.

BRIAN SHIELDS of KRON-TV has links to more accounts, photos and video.

Related:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002975.htm
ANARCHY IN SAN FRANCISCO
By Michelle Malkin · July 11, 2005 09:15 AM

Below the jump is a picture I think you should see--a bloody picture that should be on the front-page of every Bay Area newspaper, a picture that should have the mayor of San Francisco up in arms, a picture that will be largely ignored.

Over the weekend, I blogged about the anarchist thugs who assaulted a San Francisco police officer while trying to help control the anti-G8 riots. The officer remains in the hospital in serious condition with brain swelling. He has developed a blood clot as a result of his injuries. The SF Chronicle reports:

The department's spokeswoman, Maria Oropeza, said the officer and his partner were driving on 23rd Street in response to a vandalism call when protesters threw a mattress underneath their patrol car.

"They got out to apprehend the suspects, at which point they were surrounded by a crowd," Oropeza said. "One of the officers was struck on the head by an unidentified object."

Police arrested Cody Tarlow, 21, of Felton (Santa Cruz County), Doritt Earnst, 31, of Berkeley and a third suspect who refused to identify himself.

They were being held on suspicion of attempted lynching, malicious mischief, battery to a police officer, aggravated assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon and willful resistance to a police officer that results in serious bodily injury.

In addition, Tarlow was held on suspicion of wearing a disguise for the purpose of escaping discovery or identification with a public offense. Earnst was also suspected of removing a weapon other than a firearm from an officer, and the unidentified man was suspected of inciting a riot.

The Indymedia cop-bashers gloat here. Will Franklin guest-blogging at Wizbang has much more. See also Independent Sources. SF Mayor Gavin Newsom vows to be "more vigilant." The anarchists are trembling, I'm sure.

Here's contact info for the San Francisco Police Department, for those who want to send a note of encouragement to the wounded officer. He has not been unidentified, but I'm sure the PD folks will make sure your mail gets to him.

On a related note, LGF points out that Google News has reinstated the violence-promoting Indymedia as a legitimate news source. I suggest e-mailing the photo below to the editors at Google News and asking why.

anarchy.jpg

Forum List

Back