The Peace Report

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I thought I would Post this as a separate thread to see what kind of response I would get.

Our new documentary takes you inside Nabi Saleh, the village of Ahed Tamimi, as American military veterans witness the daily life that Palestinians endure under the Israeli occupation supported by the U.S. government.

Last edited:
I thought I would Post this as a separate thread to see what kind of response I would get.

Our new documentary takes you inside Nabi Saleh, the village of Ahed Tamimi, as American military veterans witness the daily life that Palestinians endure under the Israeli occupation supported by the U.S. government.

Yawn..,, The Palestinians could have had their state” a long time ago. If the Israelis had lost the 67 War and was under occupation I doubt if you would give a SHIT. Nasser actually stated that the basic objective was “ the destruction of Israel” m
Exactly how I feel about the “ Palestinians” :boo_hoo14:

Last edited:

I can't say I'm surprised you're cutting and pasting the same nonsense across multiple threads.

Look, the video shows You clearly the main road with civilian vehicles parking on the side as Tamimis attempt to bring their "demonstration" (of rock aiming) down the hill to that road. That's the destination of every violent confrontation like that.

Then the video shows a civilian bus attempting to move a bit down the road while the army police is making cover bringing the stone throwers further away. This road is the goal of 99% of the Nabi Saleh demonstrations.

Last edited:

Look, the video shows You clearly the main road with civilian vehicles parking on the side as Tamimis attempt to bring their "demonstration" (of rock aiming) down the hill to that road. That's the destination of every violent confrontation like that.

Then the video shows a civilian bus attempting to move a bit down the road while the army police is making cover bringing the stone throwers further away. This road is the goal of 99% of the Nabi Saleh demonstrations.

This road is the goal of 99% of the Nabi Saleh demonstrations.
And this road is inside their own village. Who can they bother inside their own village?

And this road is inside their own village. Who can they bother inside their own village?

Road 465 is outside Nabi Saleh, they have to go down the hill, and cross another road to reach that point from which any vehicle downhill on 465 is an easy target.

Typical staged confrontation. Pallywood actors with multiple camera crews looking to create video footage they can edit for a propaganda sound bite.

Cut and paste groupies make willing accomplices to the fraud.

Road 465 is outside Nabi Saleh, they have to go down the hill, and cross another road to reach that point from which any vehicle downhill on 465 is an easy target.

Road 465 is outside Nabi Saleh,
No it isn't.
Link?

No it isn't.
Link?

Sure it is. You make a left which puts you on the road to the town of Islamic Terrorist'istan.

No it isn't.
Link?

Road 465 is a Roman ancient road, was built centuries before Muslims settled in the land.
That village in the 19th century had only 5 households, it never reached beyond 100-200 meters, it's apparent from any aerial photo.

You already saw that link, it was a document written in German, search my posts.

No it isn't.
Link?

Road 465 is a Roman ancient road, was built centuries before Muslims settled in the land.
The village in the 19th century had only 5 households.

You already saw that link, it was a document written in German. Search my posts about Nabi Saleh,

OK, so? That doesn't prove anything.

What else you got?

No it isn't.
Link?

You already saw that link, it was a document written in German. Search my posts about Nabi Saleh,

What else you got?
That proves everything.
I don't need anything else.

But to spice it up...we could talk about a whole country where Tamimis rule, one could call that a "Tamimi National Homeland".

Qatar | Al Tamimi & Company

No it isn't.
Link?

What else you got?
That proves everything.
I don't need anything else.

But to spice it up...we could talk about a whole country where Tamimis rule, one could call that a "Tamimi National Homeland".

Qatar | Al Tamimi & Company
Irrelevant.

Forum List

Back