The PC Police should apologize....

Classic dementia - starting to revel over how many posts one's thread got.

"Classic dementia"? Do you have any idea what the symptoms and characteristics of dementia are?

If you're going to use personal insults -- I do realize how important that is to you folks -- you may want to understand terms.

And have you ever known anyone with dementia? Is it funny to you? Is it a condition you like to use for laughs regularly?

Oh, that's right. Only the PC Police are allowed to judge which words are acceptable for use in conversation.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. You folks illustrate my points with every post, and somehow you don't even see it.

Lol someone tells me I'm directly responsible for two police officers getting killed, and then starts crying about being personally insulted?

Fuck, man, you have lost it here. Go find Econchick whichever looney bin she ran off to. You two would make a good pair.

Apparently, in your mind, and despite my repeated explanations, you still think that I said you are "directly responsible for the two police officers getting killed".

It is clear that you lack the intellectual elasticity to grasp my actual point, which is clear, unambiguous, uncomplicated.

You continue to illustrate my point, and it's obvious that you're not capable of seeing that.

Let me break it down for you, AGAIN.

1. You started this thread demanding that the PC Police apologize for causing the death of the officers.

2. A few posts later, you identified me as one of the PC Police you were referring to in the OP.

....is that too complicated for you?

So you continue to ignore everything else I have said on this tedious thread.

Okay, you're doing the best you can, I see that now.

So what you're telling everyone, is that you can not point to the NRA advocating the murder of government officials. Thanks. Now STFU, Job. You worthless liberal scumbag.

Wayne LaPierre's infamous 'jackbooted thugs' letter came out a month before Tim McVeigh blew up the OK City federal building.

In other words, you can not point to the NRA advocating the murder of government officials. Thanks. Now STFU, Job. You worthless liberal scumbag.

BTW, McVeigh started planning his attack on the federal government much earlier than a month before it happened.

Apparently, in your mind, and despite my repeated explanations, you still think that I said you are "directly responsible for the two police officers getting killed".

It is clear that you lack the intellectual elasticity to grasp my actual point, which is clear, unambiguous, uncomplicated.

You continue to illustrate my point, and it's obvious that you're not capable of seeing that.

No, guy, you keep accusing the mysterious PC Police as being responsible for the death of these cops...

Instead of the convicted felon with mental issues who was still able to acquire a gun because, you know, "Freedom".

In other words, you can not point to the NRA advocating the murder of government officials. Thanks. Now STFU, Job. You worthless liberal scumbag.

BTW, McVeigh started planning his attack on the federal government much earlier than a month before it happened.

I'm sure he did. After the Gun Nut Crazies started talking about how horrible Ruby Ridge and Waco were for years.

Because if America isn't safe for Nazis and child-molesting cult leaders, can any of us truly be free?

No, we've addressed what you said and rejected it.

For the record.

1) No one is responsible for the death of these two cops OTHER than the man who shot them.
2) People have every right to be upset when police kill without a good reason and face no consequences from the criminal justice system.
3) There's no PC Police telling them they should be mad about this. This is common sense stuff. If Eric Garner or Michael Brown were someone you cared about, you'd feel the same way.

No, guy, you keep accusing the mysterious PC Police as being responsible for the death of these cops...

Instead of the convicted felon with mental issues who was still able to acquire a gun because, you know, "Freedom".

Actually, no, Joe. I have already pointed out that the shooter always holds primary responsibility, and that the macro culture you people have created and exacerbated is only secondary.

But I know ya gotta lie, so I forgive ya!

Actually, no, Joe. I have already pointed out that the shooter always holds primary responsibility, and that the macro culture you people have created and exacerbated is only secondary.

But I know ya gotta lie, so I forgive ya!

Really? Because that isn't how you started this thread. IN fact, you only started to acknowledge that the crazy person might be responsible AFTER people pointed out he was a crazy person with a long criminal history.

I'm sure he did. After the Gun Nut Crazies started talking about how horrible Ruby Ridge and Waco were for years.

Because if America isn't safe for Nazis and child-molesting cult leaders, can any of us truly be free?

Then you admit that your attempt to blame it on the NRA was simply a huge trumped up smear.

No, we've addressed what you said and rejected it.

For the record.

1) No one is responsible for the death of these two cops OTHER than the man who shot them.
2) People have every right to be upset when police kill without a good reason and face no consequences from the criminal justice system.
3) There's no PC Police telling them they should be mad about this. This is common sense stuff. If Eric Garner or Michael Brown were someone you cared about, you'd feel the same way.

The term "responsibility" is often used to divert attention away from places where it lies.
A person growing up in a culture will react differently to the same person growing up in a different culture.

Culture is always going to have some sort of responsibility. The individual takes the ultimate level of responsibility under the law. But the problem is in politics are we looking at who should go away, or how to stop problems in the future? If it is the latter then we have to look at causes of problems, and to solve them you have to accept that other people have responsibility in a different way to the individual.

Then you admit that your attempt to blame it on the NRA was simply a huge trumped up smear.

No, I think the NRA contributes to the crazy mentality that we need to have guns to fight the government.

Well, sorry, OKC and the murder of cops is what citizens fighting the government looks like. The government aren't a bunch of men in black, they are people doing a job that most of us want done, and they have the same problems the rest of us have.

So seirously, fuck the NRA. They are worse than Al Qaeda.

No, I think the NRA contributes to the crazy mentality that we need to have guns to fight the government.

Well, sorry, OKC and the murder of cops is what citizens fighting the government looks like. The government aren't a bunch of men in black, they are people doing a job that most of us want done, and they have the same problems the rest of us have.

The government does little that I want done. We've seen what happens to people when the government disarms them. Concentration camps and Gulags don't exist in countries with an armed citizenry.

Why would you intelligent folks bother to "debate" Job the troller?
It's a really pointless endeavor.

More people feel they need guns, yet crime is going down.

The government does little that I want done. We've seen what happens to people when the government disarms them. Concentration camps and Gulags don't exist in countries with an armed citizenry.

A lot of people have guns in South Africa, injustice happens all the time. Loads of countries without guns don't have gulags either.

A lot of people have guns in South Africa, injustice happens all the time. Loads of countries without guns don't have gulags either.

South Africa is a classic example of the policies you support, and it's rapidly swirling down the drain. Black Africans are slaughtering the white farmers there. It will only be a few years before SA is another Zimbabwe.

South Africa is a classic example of the policies you support, and it's rapidly swirling down the drain. Black Africans are slaughtering the white farmers there. It will only be a few years before SA is another Zimbabwe.

Don't you mean Zimbabwe? White farmers aren't being slaughtered there. It's an unsafe place, it's the most unsafe place in the region, makes you feel like you entered hell. But whites and blacks are living side by side uncomfortably. Why? Well first the govt is useless, wait, that makes useless sound good, they're god awful that's what they are, and it's causing massive tension within the country. People need weapons because it's so unsafe. You can't rely on the police in some place, like Jo'burg. Cape Town is safer, the center of the city has a lot of presence during the day, but I still wouldn't live there.

You say it's a "classic example of the policies you support", can you tell me which policies the SA govt has implemented which I support please?

Don't you mean Zimbabwe? White farmers aren't being slaughtered there. It's an unsafe place, it's the most unsafe place in the region, makes you feel like you entered hell. But whites and blacks are living side by side uncomfortably. Why? Well first the govt is useless, wait, that makes useless sound good, they're god awful that's what they are, and it's causing massive tension within the country. People need weapons because it's so unsafe. You can't rely on the police in some place, like Jo'burg. Cape Town is safer, the center of the city has a lot of presence during the day, but I still wouldn't live there.

You say it's a "classic example of the policies you support", can you tell me which policies the SA govt has implemented which I support please?

Universal democracy, for one. And blacks are indeed slaughtering white farmers with government support in South Africa. The government then gives their land away to a new black owner.

Liberals believe everyone is competent to rule themselves, don't they?

Last edited:
he government does little that I want done. We've seen what happens to people when the government disarms them. Concentration camps and Gulags don't exist in countries with an armed citizenry.

Um, yeah, they do. And usually it's the armed citizenry that runs them.

Fact was, Hitler said, "Let's kill the Jews" and he had plenty of people who were willing to help and brought their own guns.

Forum List

Back