The PC Police should apologize....

This is what I consider "fanning the flames", and it has been going for decades before the Brown and Garner cases:
  • Hyphenated Americans, dividing Americans at every opportunity
  • Identity Politics, further dividing Americans
  • Political Correctness
  • Screaming "you're a racist" whenever a Black American is criticized
  • Screaming "you're a racist" even when race is not part of the conversation
  • Ignoring/deflecting/spinning wrongdoings by Black Americans, enabling further wrongdoings
  • The soft bigotry of reduced expectations
  • Doing nothing to promote the healing of wounds while increasing animosities
Thanks for asking.

Again, not seeing how anything on your laundry list caused the shooter to commit crimes in 4 states of shoot his girlfriend.

Dude, you can blurt on the N-word in the privacy of your own home. The PC Police are not hiding under your bed.

This is what I consider "fanning the flames", and it has been going for decades before the Brown and Garner cases:
  • Political Correctness
  • Ignoring/deflecting/spinning wrongdoings by Black Americans, enabling further wrongdoings
Thanks for asking.

Again, not seeing how anything on your laundry list caused the shooter to commit crimes in 4 states of shoot his girlfriend.

Dude, you can blurt on the N-word in the privacy of your own home. The PC Police are not hiding under your bed.

I have said on multiple occasions on this thread that this has been a process that has occurred and grown over decades.

But I finally reached the conclusion that you and others clearly don't possess the intellectual capacity to grasp that.

Please stop being a racist. Please stop victimizing American Blacks. You are no better than they are.

I have said on multiple occasions on this thread that this has been a process that has occurred and grown over decades.

But I finally reached the conclusion that you and others clearly don't possess the intellectual capacity to grasp that.

Please stop being a racist. Please stop victimizing American Blacks. You are no better than they are.

Guy, you are the one who assumes that black folks are too stupid to know they are voting against their own interests when they don't vote for the party of "Welfare Queens" and "Willie Horton" ads.

If anything it's racist, it's your assumption that without Sharpton or Obama, blacks would be happy with the murders of Brown and Garner and many others at the hands of police.

Guy, you are the one who assumes that black folks are too stupid to know they are voting against their own interests when they don't vote for the party of "Welfare Queens" and "Willie Horton" ads.

If anything it's racist, it's your assumption that without Sharpton or Obama, blacks would be happy with the murders of Brown and Garner and many others at the hands of police.

Wow, more lies.

I wonder why you do this. My guess is that you know I'm right, and this is all you have.

This has been a great thread.

Or that somehow Political correctness is infecting every part of our society...the same one where something like 1 in 4 blacks will spend some time in jail if I remember the stat correctly.

Wow, more lies.

I wonder why you do this. My guess is that you know I'm right, and this is all you have.

No, guy, you just start out with a premise you have yet to prove, and then when someone points out,

"Hey, Brimsley had a long criminal career full of violence' or "hey, black folks really are right to be upset when you choke a man to death over selling cigarettes", it's because the "evil PC Police" are "manipulating' them.

Not that they see something they ought to be mad about.

... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences.

And what would you consider 'fanning the flames'? Would merely mentioning the death of Michael Brown or Eric Garner constitute 'fanning the flames'? Would opposing police brutality be 'fanning the flames'? Would insisting that those who killed Eric Garner be punished under the law be 'fanning the flames'?

As that would cover the overwhelming majority of the response to the deaths of both men.

• Political Correctness
Thanks for asking.

Yet in our country (the USA), blacks make up something like 18 percent of the population as a whole. Until you enter a prison...they make up more than half of that population usually.

If this is a "politically correct" nation...one wouldn't know it from how juries sentence folks.
18%?

Wow, more lies.

No, guy, you just start out with a premise you have yet to prove, and then when someone points out,

"Hey, Brimsley had a long criminal career full of violence' or "hey, black folks really are right to be upset when you choke a man to death over selling cigarettes", it's because the "evil PC Police" are "manipulating' them.

You and yours have spent two generations fomenting and exacerbating division, animosity, and hatred between blacks & whites.

And when all that anger predictably manifests, you don't have the balls to look in the mirror.

Deflect all you want. Lie all you want. Not my problem.

Wow, more lies.

You and yours have spent two generations fomenting and exacerbating division, animosity, and hatred between blacks & whites.

And when all that anger predictably manifests, you don't have the balls to look in the mirror.

So do you hate black people?
Does your brother/sister/mother/father/uncle/aunt/cousins?
Does your boss?
Does your co-worker?
Does your pastor/priest/bishop?
Does your mechanic?
Does your dentists?
Does your physician?
Do your kids?
Does your bus driver?

No?

Gee, if we really had spent 2 generations trying to engender hate and have succeeded so thoroughly...one would think that there would be more hate among people you know.

I personally know of no one who hates blacks and I personally know of no blacks who hate whites as a rule.

I would wager that most people reading this are in the same boat....

Guy, a mentally ill person was able to get a gun and shoot two cops.

If we followed my policies, he'd have gotten treatment and wouldn't have had access to guns.

Obviously, you need to look in a mirror yourself, guy.

Why do I get the feeling you said something you shouldn't have said and got reprimanded for it?

Not long ago.....Mac was spouting off about how the PC tide had turned...and that the PC police were being marginalized. I think the Duck Dynasty dude was what convinced him.

What the fuck happened, Mac?

Guy, a mentally ill person was able to get a gun and shoot two cops.

If we followed my policies, he'd have gotten treatment and wouldn't have had access to guns.

Obviously, you need to look in a mirror yourself, guy.

Why do I get the feeling you said something you shouldn't have said and got reprimanded for it?

"We've" been so effective at exacerbating hate, he probably hates himself.

Their blood is on the hands of the race baiters, including BO, Holder, Sharpton, and de Blasio.

Yes, you are correct. They should be ashamed of themselves. But of course they have no shame.

The PC Police create new animosities and exacerbate existing animosities with their non-stop PC, generation after generation, and then issue abject denials when those animosities predictably manifest.

"I didn't cause that specific event", they'll shout, after they have so aggressively and proudly created the environment around that event.

This is what happens when you go through life with just one eye open, refusing to see the damage you're causing because your ego is at stake.

Tragic.

Wrong.

There are no 'PC Police,' individuals alone are responsible for their actions; your attempt blame those engaged in lawful demonstrations for the deaths of law enforcement officers is unfounded and reprehensible.

Just because you and others on the right fear diversity and dissent is not justification to seek to silence those with whom you disagree; that you have such unwarranted disdain for citizens engaged in free expression is what's in fact tragic.

I can understand your deflection.

Own your behavior.

Or don't, I don't care.

So you're also blaming Clayton personally for the cops being killed. What did he do, specifically?

Wow, more lies.

The cops weren't white. One was Hispanic, one was Asian.

Hyphenated Americans, dividing Americans at every opportunity

So anyone who calls themselves an 'Asian American' or 'Latino' should apologize to the families the two cops in NY?

I'm not sure your 'cause' has much to do with your 'effect'.

Identity Politics, further dividing Americans

So someone that say, belonged to the Asian Jade Society should apologize to the family of those two dead officers for being divisive?
  • Political Correctness
So give me an example. If someone referred to a 'Member of the House' rather than a 'congressman', they should apologize to the families of the two cops in NY?

Seems to be another stretch in terms of rational causation.

So none of the examples I cited earlier.....criticizing police brutality, mentioning the deaths of Brown and Garner or believing that those who killed Garner should be punished under the law would constitute 'fanning the flames'?

This is where trying to communicate with partisans becomes difficult for me. I never know if you're being completely obtuse or if you really don't understand a thing I'm saying.

So I'm presented with a conundrum: Should I (a) put forth the effort to try to help you understand the obvious, or (b) should I just not bother, suspecting that there is absolutely nothing I can say that is going to make a difference here, since you're not really interested in anything other than disagreeing with me?

I used to try (a) but found it was almost invariably a waste of time with partisan ideologues, so I think I'll go with (b).

We'll just have to disagree.

You could just answer my questions. That would have required far less time than awkward insults.

Try again.

Where are the insults? I don't think it's possible to have honest conversations with partisan ideologues, so I no longer try.

And who says I'm a 'partisan ideologue'? You've arbitrarily labeled me so you can ignore me. Worse, you've insinuated I'm 'obtuse' after I asked you a few questions about your position.

If your argument is valid, it works specifically and generally. But from my perspective, when I start applying your argument specifically, it collapses. For example, when I asked ' If someone belonged to the Asian Jade Society should apologize to the family of those two dead officers for being divisive?', you weren't able to provide an answer, despite it being immediately relevant to your general claims.

Which you seem to recognize as well.....as your abrupt shift to reasons to ignore me rather than address the germane questions I asked.

You're insinuating a rather high degree of causation for acts that don't seem to have much relevance to your supposed effect. I've seen stronger connections in a game of 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

But perhaps you have some information I don't. So I ask. And you insult in reply. If your argument only works when mirrored back to you by people that already agree......perhaps you need a better argument.

I must say, the funniest deflection attempt to date was the "24/7 war on women" Hail Mary, which was delightful.

Needless to say, the size of this thread and all the effort put into deflection show me I'm right on target. Which I already knew.

Classic dementia - starting to revel over how many posts one's thread got.

"Classic dementia"? Do you have any idea what the symptoms and characteristics of dementia are?

If you're going to use personal insults -- I do realize how important that is to you folks -- you may want to understand terms.

And have you ever known anyone with dementia? Is it funny to you? Is it a condition you like to use for laughs regularly?

Oh, that's right. Only the PC Police are allowed to judge which words are acceptable for use in conversation.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. You folks illustrate my points with every post, and somehow you don't even see it.

Last edited:

"Classic dementia"?

If you're going to use personal insults -- I do realize how important that is to you folks -- you may want to understand terms.

And have you ever known anyone with dementia? Is it funny to you? Is it a condition you like to use for laughs regularly?

Oh, that's right. Only the PC Police are allowed to judge which words are acceptable for use in conversation.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. You folks illustrate my points with every post, and somehow you don't even see it.

Caught yourself didn't ya?

"Classic dementia"? Do you have any idea what the symptoms and characteristics of dementia are?

Lol someone tells me I'm directly responsible for two police officers getting killed, and then starts crying about being personally insulted?

Fuck, man, you have lost it here. Go find Econchick whichever looney bin she ran off to. You two would make a good pair.

Lol someone tells me I'm directly responsible for two police officers getting killed, and then starts crying about being personally insulted?

Fuck, man, you have lost it here. Go find Econchick whichever looney bin she ran off to. You two would make a good pair.

Apparently, in your mind, and despite my repeated explanations, you still think that I said you are "directly responsible for the two police officers getting killed".

It is clear that you lack the intellectual elasticity to grasp my actual point, which is clear, unambiguous, uncomplicated.

You continue to illustrate my point, and it's obvious that you're not capable of seeing that.

Apparently, in your mind, and despite my repeated explanations, you still think that I said you are "directly responsible for the two police officers getting killed".

It is clear that you lack the intellectual elasticity to grasp my actual point, which is clear, unambiguous, uncomplicated.

You continue to illustrate my point, and it's obvious that you're not capable of seeing that.

Let me break it down for you, AGAIN.

1. You started this thread demanding that the PC Police apologize for causing the death of the officers.

2. A few posts later, you identified me as one of the PC Police you were referring to in the OP.

....is that too complicated for you?

Forum List

Back