The pattern is set, history has spoken

Go study the history of recession in the US and you will learn something.

Go study the history of recession in the US and you will learn something.

Learn ....What?

That the US Economic System Cycle through peaks and valleys, and have little to do with Government Policy?

or

That Bears Shit in the Woods?

or

That you are an ignorant post whore who had nothing better to do today that diddle yourself and resurrect this thread?

Last edited:
In the lead up to the Great Depression which started with the 1929 crash there were years of completely Republican government headed by a president who insisted the market would take care of its self. The market did what it wanted and the people suffered drastically.

The people revolted and put in a democratic president and congress when doing nothing was killing Americans.

Then the econony was stimulated by a democratic government and the people recovered.

In the lead up to the Great Recession which started in 2006 with the with fall off in housing starts and massive home forecloseurs there was years of completely Republican government Headed by a president who insisted the market would take care of its self. The market did what it wanted and people suffered greatly.

The people revolted and put in a democratic congress and president when doing nothing was harming the American people.

The economy was stimulated by a democratic government and the economy began to recover.

This is why certain people hate higher education and smear any journalist that tells the facts without waiting to see how the republican party wants them edited before they report.

History has spoken folks and the idea that there are "Magic Markets" has been decimated.

Your ideas have failed repetedly in history.

Get some new ideas.
Wow are you ignorant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/100035-list-of-all-the-recessions-in-the-us.html

Here is every recession we have had in out history.

Tell me how these FACTS prove me wrong?
I am an historian, TM. Remember what I told you about not telling the truth? Hoover did a lot of things yet you claim that he did nothing.

Hoover, elected on the eve of the Great Depression, came to the office with the skills of a consummate technocrat and manager. The Iowa native and Stanford-educated engineer ran massive relief operations in Europe both during and after World War I. He was commerce secretary under Harding and Calvin Coolidge.

Once the Depression set in, he lowered taxes and started public works projects to create jobs. The Public Works projects were the same sort of projects that Roosevelt continued. In fact, Roosevelt consulted with Hoover on numerous occasions to ask his input to the goals of the public works projects. As historians know, the PWPs put some people to work, but it was the growth of the war industry that pulled us out of depression as Europe went to war in '39, but started buying related material from US factories in '38.

Jobs like that created spending that helped slowly pull the rest of the economy up from the depths of despair.

I never claimed Hoover did nothing I said he did too little too late.

Now tell me why the historical record shows that we had a recession every couple of years right up until we did Glass Steagal and then we had a more stable economy right until it was eviserated?

In the lead up to the Great Depression which started with the 1929 crash there were years of completely Republican government headed by a president who insisted the market would take care of its self. The market did what it wanted and the people suffered drastically.

The people revolted and put in a democratic president and congress when doing nothing was killing Americans.

Then the econony was stimulated by a democratic government and the people recovered.

In the lead up to the Great Recession which started in 2006 with the with fall off in housing starts and massive home forecloseurs there was years of completely Republican government Headed by a president who insisted the market would take care of its self. The market did what it wanted and people suffered greatly.

The people revolted and put in a democratic congress and president when doing nothing was harming the American people.

The economy was stimulated by a democratic government and the economy began to recover.

This is why certain people hate higher education and smear any journalist that tells the facts without waiting to see how the republican party wants them edited before they report.

History has spoken folks and the idea that there are "Magic Markets" has been decimated.

Get some new ideas.
Wow are you ignorant.

Mr. Fitnah accurately describes himself, other than he should add "willfully".

Get some new ideas.
Wow are you ignorant.

Mr. Fitnah accurately describes himself, other than he should add "willfully".
and he is jakeshitly looking in a mirror again

I never claimed Hoover did nothing I said he did too little too late.

Now tell me why the historical record shows that we had a recession every couple of years right up until we did Glass Steagal and then we had a more stable economy right until it was eviserated?

Still no answers to this one?

Forum List

Back