The Patriots big Fumble!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
As I was watching a video by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn - author of the Harbinger and also author of The Shemitah - I noticed something for the first time. He speaks of how God brings a blessing for obedience - every 7 years or if the people have not obeyed - a judgment every 7 years.

The Patriots lost to the Giants at the exact same field they are about to play the Seahawks ( February 2015) in February 2008. Look at this link and see for yourselves. Now they have been caught cheating again and 7 years later - note the significance - 7 years later - they are once again playing in the Superbowl. On the very same field!

This time against the Seattle Seahawks.

In 2008 - (I thought the game was played in 2007 but was mistaken) I prayed the LORD would have the Giants win the game by a 3 point lead. At the time I didn't think about it but 3 is the number of God and they did lose to the Giants by 3 points. Even though prior to that loss they were the undefeated champions and everyone thought they would win. But they had been spying on the Giants and so the judgment fell on them and they lost.

Now we are about to see them play again - 7 years later - and once again - same month - February- they cannot receive the blessing because they disobeyed - they are under judgment once again.

I found this to be amazing and thought I should share it with ya'll. The Patriots are definitely going to lose. I see no possible way they can win this Superbowl. It's been 7 years and they are about to play on the exact same field. AGAIN!! See for yourself!

Super Bowl XLII - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Super Bowl XLII was an American football game between the National Football Conference (NFC) champion New York Giants and theAmerican Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriotsto decide theNational Football League (NFL) champion for the 2007 season. The Giants defeated the Patriots by the score of 17–14. The game was played on February 3, 2008, at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.

The game is regarded as one of the biggest upsets in the history of sports.[10][11] The Patriots entered the game as 12-point favorites after becoming the first team to complete a perfect regular season since the1972 Miami Dolphins, and the only one since the league expanded to a 16-game regular season schedule in 1978. The Giants, who finished the regular season with a 10–6 record, were seeking to become the first NFCwild card team to win a Super Bowl, and were also looking for their third Super Bowl victory and first since they won Super Bowl XXVseventeen years earlier. This Super Bowl was also a rematch of thefinal game of the regular season, in which New England won, 38–35. continue reading on link....

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that I should not only ask for a win and a 10 point lead but I need to ask God for the Patriots to fumble in this game. Why? Because we know the footballs won't be deflated during the Superbowl after they were exposed for cheating - deflating footballs - to lower their chance of a fumble. As an open show to all the world that the Patriots did indeed deflate those footballs? I am asking God for at least 1 fumble in this upcoming Superbowl game to prove they were using those deflated balls to lower their chances of fumbling!

Sounds like a fair request to me.

Be on the lookout for that fumble!

If I was a Patriot fan (and I'm not), I'd only be concerned if the field turned blood-red, a swarm of locusts descends, and Brady disintegrates like a pillar of salt when he gets sacked.
If not, then Pats win by 14, disproving Gods existence.............:scared1:

If I was a Patriot fan (and I'm not), I'd only be concerned if the field turned blood-red, a swarm of locusts descends, and Brady disintegrates like a pillar of salt when he gets sacked.

I hardly think that is necessary. But I do pray God makes a believer out of you after the Seahawks swoop the Superbowl victory out the Patriots hands! God can use anything. I'm believing Jesus for it!

I hardly think that is necessary. But I do pray God makes a believer out of you after the Seahawks swoop the Superbowl victory out the Patriots hands! God can use anything. I'm believing Jesus for it!

Praise the Lord and pass a deflated football!!!

Note my avatar? That is for the Seahawks. A picture of them swooping down on that Superbowl victory! Go Seahawks!

Praise the Lord and pass a deflated football!!!

Praise the Lord for no more deflated footballs. Nothing is hidden from God's eye. He sees everything. Remember that.

Note my avatar? That is for the Seahawks. A picture of them swooping down on that Superbowl victory! Go Seahawks!

Your avatar is nice.........but it's really a Philadelphia Eagle! (I know, I know.......never won a S-Bowl!.....U don't need to say it).

What happened to freewill?

Nothing. You have a free will to lie, cheat and steal. But you'll have to expect the consequences that go with it. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows? That shall he reap.

Last edited:

Your avatar is nice.........but it's really a Philadelphia Eagle! (I know, I know.......never won a S-Bowl!.....U don't need to say it).

Shhhh!!! I know it is an eagle. ..... but for now? I am imagining it to be a Sea hawk!

The gods give a damn about Superbowl games.....:lmao:

The gods? There is no other God but God Almighty. I know not any!
Nope...there's many gods...even your god admits it.

baal gods are not God. You had better dust off that bible of yours and read it.

It is written:

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isaiah 45:5

Every single play uses a new football in the big game.

I have no favorite, just asking for an intersting game and great commericals.

I do not give a flip about Superbowl commercials or any of their entertainment. I just want to see the Seahawks win.

New Topics

Forum List

Back