The Patriarchs Are Coming! The Patriarchs Are Coming!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"A war is coming.

Congressional Republicans have already made clear that their top priority, once they take control of Congress in the next session, is to make sure President Obama is a one-term president.

But there is a second priority that many Republicans in Congress, and in state legislatures around the country, have promised to pursue: the further restriction of women's reproductive rights.

The incoming Speaker of the House, John Boehner, is a staunch opponent of women's reproductive rights, with a 100 percent rating from the National Right to Life Committee. In fact, last year, he received the 2010 Henry J. Hyde Defender of Life Award for his “extraordinary leadership in the fight to prevent taxpayer-funded abortion and for his work to protect women’s health in his own state of Ohio.” After the November election, his staff held a meeting with terrorist Randall Terryhttp://mediamatters.org/research/200503220001 to receive Terry's list of forced birth demands for the new Republican majority."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLTOo0lkjo[/ame]​

It so warms my heart when men generously fight for my "right" to be treated like a slut by them. However did my grandmother live without the sacred "right" to have cads use her with no concern for any consequences?

It should come as no surprise to anyone that the vaunted "women's reproductive rights" enjoy a lot more support among men than they do among women, since what they really amount to is MEN'S rights to get fucked and then expect the woman to flush away any responsibility.

It so warms my heart when men generously fight for my "right" to be treated like a slut by them. However did my grandmother live without the sacred "right" to have cads use her with no concern for any consequences?

It should come as no surprise to anyone that the vaunted "women's reproductive rights" enjoy a lot more support among men than they do among women, since what they really amount to is MEN'S rights to get fucked and then expect the woman to flush away any responsibility.

Not that I don't believe you but do you have a poll? I can't find any.

Mr. Shaman, I believe you have been on another planet. I could have been sure that he has been saying that he is going to cut the budget and take care of that awful Health Care Law. Nah, haven't heard about women's reproductive rights or Obama's presidential one term status.

Not that I don't believe you but do you have a poll? I can't find any.

Actually, it appears that I need to update my info a little. In 2008, Pew Research Center found that men favored legalized abortion 53% to 42% against. However, as of 2009, they report that the numbers for men are 43% for, 46% against. So my apologies to men.

Gallup, on the other hand, reports that men believe abortion should be legal in all cases, 23%, and legal in some cases, 58%, as opposed to women, 26% and 52% respectively. Since I don't think they were ever more specific than "certain cases", you can theoretically add those numbers together and get 81% to 78%.

I have info on a poll at home showing VERY strong support for legalized abortion among men of an age most likely to actually impregnate a woman - which I could have been more specific about, I suppose - but I'm out and about right now on the laptop.

Woman's reproductive rights is a strange way to say abortion. It always amazes me that the same people that seem to hate the death penalty will suck a baby out of a womb without a thought.

Woman's reproductive rights is a strange way to say abortion. It always amazes me that the same people that seem to hate the death penalty will suck a baby out of a womb without a thought.

Funny how that works huh?

They only kill the gay, perverted, welfare, poverty stricken, mentally ill, Monsanto chemically deformed and Texas polluted environmental fetuses. They just don't want them being a burden on social services and the tax payers who don't want them to have internet services, homes, health care, education or living wage jobs. Poor moms feel so guilty, they do it on your behalf.

But not to worry, god doesn't give them a soul until they are born, and they return to the Christian heaven, and come again another time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back