The Past, and Our Possible Future

I enjoy asking you this question.....
Are you a Democrat/Liberal?

....because of the palpable fear it seems to engender.
I'm a conservative Christian who votes his conscience regardless of which party best caters to it. There are millions of us. Partisan politics are , IMHO ,the reserve of elected officials. Their job is to convince swing voters like me that they exhibit at least SOME inclinations towards supporting my best interests. Independents like me have varying political ideologies but we aren't fixated on one parties agenda like YOU appear to be. We keep political power fluid in this country so that it flows periodically from one party to the other. If zealots like YOU had their way, one party would be in power all the time!

Lotta' tap dancin' there.

I'm a conservative Christian who votes his conscience regardless of which party best caters to it. There are millions of us. Partisan politics are , IMHO ,the reserve of elected officials. Their job is to convince swing voters like me that they exhibit at least SOME inclinations towards supporting my best interests. Independents like me have varying political ideologies but we aren't fixated on one parties agenda like YOU appear to be. We keep political power fluid in this country so that it flows periodically from one party to the other. If zealots like YOU had their way, one party would be in power all the time!

Aw, baby... what happened to my favorite nasty gal... I like it when ya talk dirty. :lol:

Aw, baby... what happened to my favorite nasty gal... I like it when ya talk dirty. :lol:

Soooo....who'd you vote for....Trump or Bill's wife.

You've run out of ammunition. I voted for someone who I thought would serve my best interests, That is all you need to know.

You've run out of ammunition. I voted for someone who I thought would serve my best interests, That is all you need to know.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Forum List

Back