The Party That Cannot Tell the Truth.

If the Party of NO was any better, this thread would be justified. As it is, this thread is simply stupidity from a simple person.

so you accept the lies without question.. and you want to call someone "simple" how rich.. :cuckoo:

I am showing that I know the truth about politics and politicians. Go dress up your cat.

you think you know, actually you are so simple you've been easily duped. the country is in ruins. have ya noticed? NASA gone too.. ten thousand more unemployed..

Now, you know you've lost the arguement when all you can whine about is the avatar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so you accept the lies without question.. and you want to call someone "simple" how rich.. :cuckoo:

I am showing that I know the truth about politics and politicians. Go dress up your cat.

you think you know, actually you are so simple you've been easily duped. the country is in ruins. have ya noticed? NASA gone too.. ten thousand more unemployed..

And you want to blame all of this on Obama. Yes, one of us has been duped

The rules are,, or so I've heard.. What happens on HIS WATCH is his responsibility. he should quit whining, quit sabatoging, quit obfuscating and get the damn job done.

The rules are,, or so I've heard.. What happens on HIS WATCH is his responsibility. he should quit whining, quit sabatoging, quit obfuscating and get the damn job done.

During Bush's administration, the Conservatives blamed everything on Clinton. Payback is a bitch.

During Bush's administration, the Conservatives blamed everything on Clinton. Payback is a bitch.

Why yes it is, now it's your turn suck it up and quit whining about it.

Forum List

Back