The Party of Wallstreet

The perception that the current bill ( and others like HR3200 ) could lead to gov't run healthcare is the primary reason it can't get passed, even with a dem super majority.......

Er.. it's not a "perception" it's a reality, read the bills and if you come away with the impression that they represent less federal government involvement in the Health Care Industry than we have today not to mention miss the slew of unconstitutional power grabs (let's start with the individual insurance mandate and go from there shall we?), you are in dire need of remedial reading class.

The progressives didn't fool anybody with these monstrosities, their goal was and still remains laying the groundwork for single-payer health care, fortunately the American People figured it before it was too late.

62% of americans were for the public option.

They bailed on the bill when it was removed.

Please dont try and speak for the American people if you refuse to tell the truth.

Expect to hear the party of wallstreet alot over the next few years.

It will give you tons of money for ads but American voters are not real happy with wallstreet.

Right, american voters really want lawyers for terrorists and gov't run healthcare ........:cuckoo:

The right to legal representation against the depradations of a leviathan IS important to a lot of us, and so is healthcare.

Are you possibly unaware that healthcare, and Insurance for Profit by a corporation are entirely different things?

Are you possibly unaware that in a system where precendent setting is what "case law" is all about, when even minimal legal representation is denied to anyone, it means YOU are just that much closer to being told, when YOU are in court, that YOU have no right to have it, since there is a precedent established and the principle of stare decisis applies? Can you even imagine how long you could sit in jail "hoping," until maybe something comes along that will go against prior decisions and the body of case law that landed on your ass?

The reason for legal representation, for the ignorant, is that YOU may be as totally guilty as hell, confessed, evidence, there is video, and everything else, nevertheless, I want the precedent of YOU having that total and even superior representation to stand, with all "i's" dotted, and all "t's" crossed, so that if/when you are convicted, I am sure YOU are where YOU are supposed to be, justly, and when it is my turn, and I am mistakenly or falsely accused, the precedent will stand, I will be represented, truth will out, and I WILL GO FREE!

What I DON'T WANT is stupid fucks that refuse to think deciding to hell with the procedure just because they KNOW someone did this or that... And all too often the DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, but move right to execution anyway. THAT is LYNCHING. What you don't seem to get is that that sort of behavior also sets precedents!

Last edited:
LOL, you're either delusional or you were hiding under a rock all last summer.

Please dont try and speak for the American people if you refuse to tell the truth.
Bugger off, I'll speak for whomever or whatever I chose as far as telling the truth, you're not in any position to question anybody's integrity here given that you appear to be nothing more than a hyper-partisan parrot for the Democratic Party, the only question remains, do they pay you to cheerlead for everything any politician with a "D" behind it's name says or do you volunteer your time acting as a mindless partisan drone?

The perception that the current bill ( and others like HR3200 ) could lead to gov't run healthcare is the primary reason it can't get passed, even with a dem super majority.......

Er.. it's not a "perception" it's a reality, read the bills and if you come away with the impression that they represent less federal government involvement in the Health Care Industry than we have today not to mention miss the slew of unconstitutional power grabs (let's start with the individual insurance mandate and go from there shall we?), you are in dire need of remedial reading class.

The progressives didn't fool anybody with these monstrosities, their goal was and still remains laying the groundwork for single-payer health care, fortunately the American People figured it before it was too late.

If 62% were FOR it, the healthcare debacle would have passed without 300 million dollar back room bribes and Scott Brown would not have gotten elected to the Senate .......

Is there something wrong about wall street?

You mean besides it's unholy alliance with government?

Yes there are but not anything that cannot be addressed with a heapin' helpin' of sound free market principles, which could have been accomplished over the last 2 years if certain firms on Wall Street hadn't gotten bailed out with taxpayer money by their politician puppets in Washington.

Only that is is only concerned with the success of the corporations and dosent care much for the American people.

Expect to hear the party of wallstreet alot over the next few years.

It will give you tons of money for ads but American voters are not real happy with wallstreet.

Right, american voters really want lawyers for terrorists and gov't run healthcare ........:cuckoo:

The right to legal representation against the depradations of a leviathan IS important to a lot of us, and so is healthcare.

Are you possibly unaware that healthcare, and Insurance for Profit by a corporation are entirely different things?

Are you possibly unaware that in a system where precendent setting is what "case law" is all about, when even minimal legal representation is denied to anyone, it means YOU are just that much closer to being told, when YOU are in court, that YOU have no right to have it, since there is a precedent established and the principle of stare decisis applies? Can you even imagine how long you could sit in jail "hoping," until maybe something comes along that will go against prior decisions and the body of case law that landed on your ass?

The reason for legal representation, for the ignorant, is that YOU may be as totally guilty as hell, confessed, evidence, there is video, and everything else, nevertheless, I want the precedent of YOU having that total and even superior representation to stand, with all "i's" dotted, and all "t's" crossed, so that if/when you are convicted, I am sure YOU are where YOU are supposed to be, justly, and when it is my turn, and I am mistakenly or falsely accused, the precedent will stand, I will be represented, truth will out, and I WILL GO FREE!

What I DON'T WANT is stupid fucks that refuse to think deciding to hell with the procedure just because they KNOW someone did this or that... And all too often the DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, but move right to execution anyway. THAT is LYNCHING. What you don't seem to get is that that sort of behavior also sets precedents!

Not for foreign terrorist enemy combatants .......

Yes there are but not anything that cannot be addressed with a heapin' helpin' of sound free market principles, which could have been accomplished over the last 2 years if certain firms on Wall Street hadn't gotten bailed out with taxpayer money by their politician puppets in Washington.

What was the American economy like when there were only free market principles guiding wall street?

Only that is is only concerned with the success of the corporations and dosent care much for the American people.

You do realize that people create, are employed by, and make a living through the corporate structure dont you? You do realize that you cant attack corporations without attacking the people who make it up dont you?

Who doesnt care much for the American people? Those employing them or those going to extreme lengths to attack those that employ them?

Maybe it's a sign they don't want the banks nationalized and their pay dictated by a Marxist idealogue ?.......

Is there anyone designing a tech age version of a guillotine? Seems like the greedy need a lesson from the ripped off!

Yep, Chris Dodd, Bawney Fwanks and Dick Durbin first .........

More of your tunnel-vision partisan shit, I see. To hell with the banks. To HELL with Wall Street! They should have been dropped on their asses and and left there. Frankly speaking a 50% unemployment rate would have been better for the country!

Reason: addiction principle: an addict has to bottom out, re-orient (NOT ORIENTATE!!! - stupid and ignorant word), decide if s/he sincerely wants to live or just lay there and die, and then, make the effort, pick it up and start over and do it right!

As for you who DON'T THINK, ask me how much I really care about you lot! If you don't get that, need it spelled out: I COULDN'T POSSIBLY CARE ANY LESS!

What was the American economy like when there were only free market principles guiding wall street?

Apparently you're unable to differentiate between "sound" and "only" ... they are in fact two distinct words with totally unrelated meanings.

That being said, the condition of "Wall Street" was fine when it was largely confined to the constraints of a free, fair and open marketplace, it's only gotten out of control when it's been allowed to co-opt the services of a federal government that is no longer constrained by the U.S. Constitution. I realize that you central planning advocates find it hard to grasp that the marketplace is a much harder taskmaster on market participants than government but history strongly suggests that it is and recent events only reinforce that hypothesis.

Not for foreign terrorist enemy combatants .......

Difference between your beliefs and mine: apparently I am the REAL AMERICAN here, as I believe in the US Constitution, believe in what it stands for and believe that the principles we are supposed to be living by are considerably more important than the prejudices of the totally ignorant who think as you do.

and still remains laying the groundwork for single-payer health care.

I think Bush laid that groundwork when he gave us a nearly trillion dollar, unfunded, medicare drug plan.

Please explain to me how Obamacare is socialized medicine, but Medicare is not.

Seems like the greedy need a lesson from the ripped off!

they do!

so you must agree with me that unionized government workers with fat pensions need to stop expecting us to pay for them to play Solataire all day while we put their paychecks on a credit card

I think that anyone who plays solitaire on company time, when they do not own the company, should be summarily fired.

On the other hand, why would any company that has computers as part of the work equipment not delete the games functions, and block any internet game sites?

Of course, I might allow word games, as in SPELLING games, and I might allow word DEFINITION games! Possibly GRAMMAR quizzes... In fact I might even make raises depend, in part, on a certain level of proficiency in that sort of game, time limited of course!

I think Bush laid that groundwork when he gave us a nearly trillion dollar, unfunded, medicare drug plan.
Yeah and ? Bush was just a progressive trying to pass himself off as a "conservative", that being said, I'm no more an advocate of the "two wrongs make a right" theory than I am of the "just because one President was more idiotic than this one, the sins of this Presidency are automatically forgiven".

Please explain where I made any inference that the two were conceptually any different or that I was an advocate of the Medicare Program.

Medicare D was/is a giveaway to Pharma, and to Frist owned stock! HE should have been tried on that one!

You do realize that people create, are employed by, and make a living through the corporate structure dont you? You do realize that you cant attack corporations without attacking the people who make it up dont you?

Who doesnt care much for the American people? Those employing them or those going to extreme lengths to attack those that employ them?

Use starving women and children as a shield why don't you?

Sheesh...

Forum List

Back