The party of racism is at it again.

The Dumbocrat Party is staunchly antisemite (with devout support for Palestine and the destruction of Israel). And yet jews all across New York will continue to vote for the party that hates them. :eusa_doh:

So you think Jews are just too stupid to recognize who is working for their best interest? Wow... You say the same thing about black folk
Indeed I absolutely do think US phoney jews absolutely are that stupid. Real Jews love the Donald. He could be elected king of Israel without an election needing to take place.

Good for you. You keep telling Jews they are too stupid. I'm sure that will work at least as well as you telling black folk they are too stupid.
I don't usually tell black people that they're stupid only the stupid ones who think Democrats are their friends. BTW I didn't know you were black and Jewish but it figures because you're definately a democrat and stupid.

Of course you tell them that. I see crazy right wingers say that every day. Let me know how that works out for you.

I didn't understand the part where you said Jews were stupid, but I'm sure you will explain why you said that.
Sooooo let me see if I go this right: you antisemite leftists go after jews 24x7 but I’m the problem? Your deflection is priceless. Which part of “New York Mayor goes after jews again” did you not understand? :eusa_doh:

Why do you use these extreme biased, questionable sources?

Bwahahaha!!! Imagine the cognitive dissonance required to claim that one of the most reliable sources of true journalism available is “right biased” by pointing to a left-wing extremist source. :laugh:

TheBlaze has 0 “bias”. Zero. They report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. They omit nothing (unlike your sources) and they don’t fabricate (unlike your sources).

You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?
You understand that it’s not...don’t you? Oh wait, you do. You’re just embarrassed by the history and thus feel the need to lie.

The Democrat Party of 1865 is the exact same Democrat Party of 2018.

The Democrat Party of Today was funded in the 1820's with Andrew Jackson being their first candidate for the White House, the same man who was a noted Indian hater, a fervent Slave owner.

These darn Democrats!
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch

Why do you use these extreme biased, questionable sources?

If the source is “questionable” you should have absolutely no problem linking a Blaze article here and showing us where they lied.

Don’t be a lazy, disingenuous, partisan hack and post a link to some left-wing extremist website that supports your view. Do the work and show us an actual Blaze article where they lied. I’ve done that with CNN, the New York Times, and more.

You know why you haven’t? Because you can’t. TheBlaze is 100% committed to true, honest, journalism. And that’s why I go to them.

The Dumbocrat Party is staunchly antisemite (with devout support for Palestine and the destruction of Israel). And yet jews all across New York will continue to vote for the party that hates them. :eusa_doh:

So you think Jews are just too stupid to recognize who is working for their best interest? Wow... You say the same thing about black folk

tell us how being rounded up is "in their best interest"

WOW---- You really went there? Your pathetic attempt to make comparisons to the Holocaust in an effort to support Trump is an insult to the victims. You should be ashamed of yourself. I knew you were stupid, but I had no idea you were that stupid.

These darn Democrats!
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
This post is priceless. Hey Boomer....tell us something. How do you know these aren’t fake disinformation accounts by the left?

Don’t show me what an anonymous source posted on the internet. Show me actual registered, party-affiliated individuals. Like, for instance, Joe Biden here:

WOW---- You really went there? Your pathetic attempt to make comparisons to the Holocaust in an effort to support Trump is an insult to the victims. You should be ashamed of yourself. I knew you were stupid, but I had no idea you were that stupid.
Hahahahaha! In other words, Crusader, you had the “audacity” to speak the truth and that always upsets Bullshit, er um, Bulldog.

The filthy Democrat Black snaggletooth Ho Stacy Abrams was back with her racism again.

Stacey Abrams Lashes Out at 'White Voting Base,' Laments Illegal Aliens "Are No Longer Able to Elect Anyone Who Represents Them" (VIDEO)

Failed Democrat Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams on Wednesday lamented that illegal aliens “are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them.”

Abrams is being pushed as a possible Vice Presidential candidate for Joe Biden.

Abrams said that 50% of the population under the age of 15 is “communities of color” and if they are “removed from the calculation,” a “whiter, more Republican voting base” will be created.

Perhaps her district does consist of "white working class poor folk who are racist"? Her future as a politician will be limited if she makes it a habit of being brutally honest.

I didn't understand the part where you said Jews were stupid, but I'm sure you will explain why you said that.
Sooooo let me see if I go this right: you antisemite leftists go after jews 24x7 but I’m the problem? Your deflection is priceless. Which part of “New York Mayor goes after jews again” did you not understand? :eusa_doh:

A headline from an AltRight site is all you have to hang your hat on? Yes, you are the problem.
If you think Jews are too stupid to know what is in their own best interest, as you have repeatedly said here, you are an idiot, and no doubt a problem.
If you are so dumb as to think you can make thinly veiled comparisons to the Holocaust in an effort to make political points for Trump, and no one will call you on it, you are the problem.

These darn Democrats!
This post is priceless. Hey Boomer....tell us something. How do you know these aren’t fake disinformation accounts by the left?

Don’t show me what an anonymous source posted on the internet. Show me actual registered, party-affiliated individuals. Like, for instance, Joe Biden here:

Ah, fake news, right?

Upon your request, I can provide all of the source quotes. They're in my home computer, and I'm at the office now, so it would have to be later.

If I do that, how will you respond? Will you admit that the quotes are true? Or will you just be wasting my time and pretend they're also fake news?

You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?
You understand that it’s not...don’t you? Oh wait, you do. You’re just embarrassed by the history and thus feel the need to lie.

The Democrat Party of 1865 is the exact same Democrat Party of 2018.

The Democrat Party of Today was funded in the 1820's with Andrew Jackson being their first candidate for the White House, the same man who was a noted Indian hater, a fervent Slave owner.

You understand that was 200 years ago, don't you? If it makes you feel better, I promise not to vote for Andrew Jackson if he runs in the next election. He would be well over 200 years old, and probably not the best candidate for the country as it is today.

Feel better now?

These darn Democrats!

Using your logic, there is no reason to believe you are anything other than a disinformation account. Prove you aren't.

These darn Democrats!

Using your logic, there is no reason to believe you are anything other than a disinformation account. Prove you aren't.

Dang, I should have said that!

He's a Democrat plant, posting just to make Trumpsters look as ignorant and conned as possible!

Those darn Democrats!

:laugh:

Hahahahaha! In other words, Crusader, you had the “audacity” to speak the truth and that always upsets Bullshit, er um, Bulldog.

Really? You think calling Jews stupid, and then adding thinly veiled references to the Holocaust to show your support for Trump is speaking the truth? Really?

These darn Democrats!

Dang, I should have said that!

He's a Democrat plant, posting just to make Trumpsters look as ignorant and conned as possible!

Those darn Democrats!

:laugh:

We are all thinking it. I was just a little quicker to post it this time.

Like I said a little Fascism never hurt anyone. The optics of German Wilhelm deBlasio breaking up a congregation of Hasidic mourners. well, what else do you need to say? Can you imagine had Rudy done that?

Forum List

Back