The party of NO my become the party of Compromise

Here comes 1995 all over again.

Toldjaso.

They are idiots if they think the people who put them there will allow this.

Not only will you allow it you will defend it, just like you guys did Bush despite him running up debts. You guys even defended Cheney when he said "Reagan taught us deficits dont matter"

Why? ONLY because the left didnt like the comment and if the left doesnt like it you auto-love it throwing credibility to the wind

Horseshit unlike democrats I am not a partisan political hack. I am now speaking out against this bullshit. One hand that goes across the isle and they are done as a party.

It doesn't look as though you people are ever going to get to realize your dream of Conservatopia.

What a shame.

Well of course.

Goes along with that whole "First they came for..." meme.

You don't understand what that is regarding...therefore your wouldn't cheapen it as you have. Never pegged you as an anti-semite. But now I know.

2010 rebirth of the GOP, 2011 RIP GOP

Yeah......and the thing that killed it was Palin and the teabaggers.

You know.......when you weed out all those that may disagree with you, it becomes a very slippery slope, because if you go to extremes in your party, you will be a party of extremists.

No wonder the GOP is gonna lose their asses this year.

You know.......when you weed out all those that may disagree with you, it becomes a very slippery slope, because if you go to extremes in your party, you will be a party of extremists.

No the thing that will kill the GOP is going back on their word. Compromise is out of the question end of debate

No the thing that will kill the GOP is going back on their word. Compromise is out of the question end of debate

Exactly. They WILL find themselves in an irrelevant third party. They are living on borrowed time as it is...

Exactly. They WILL find themselves in an irrelevant third party. They are living on borrowed time as it is...

Agreed:clap2:

They are idiots if they think the people who put them there will allow this.

Not only will you allow it you will defend it, just like you guys did Bush despite him running up debts. You guys even defended Cheney when he said "Reagan taught us deficits dont matter"

Why? ONLY because the left didnt like the comment and if the left doesnt like it you auto-love it throwing credibility to the wind

Horseshit unlike democrats I am not a partisan political hack. I am now speaking out against this bullshit. One hand that goes across the isle and they are done as a party.

yeah, you're speaking out now but when they gain power you'll be quiet again. You'll even attack anyone who disagrees with the GOP. Fox news will help you keel the focus on dems and not on the fiscal responsibility side. It's happened just a few years ago and you'll be manipulated again. Sorry.

Forum List

Back