The party of NO my become the party of Compromise

Are these moron not listening? Holy shit If these asswhips compermise and reach accross theisles to the democrats they will become the parety of the dead.

Some GOP House Leaders Push Compromise - FoxNews.com)

The Blue Bloods are eager to really go out with a BANG aren't they?

Their whole misatake has been to compromise with Evil for their power in the first place.

They really ARE begging to become an irrelevant THIRD PARTY aren't they?

Are these moron not listening? Holy shit If these asswhips compermise and reach accross theisles to the democrats they will become the parety of the dead.

Their whole misatake has been to compromise with Evil for their power in the first place.

As you can tell from my title I am pissed. when I wroter my I meant to write may. I guess it';s going to politics as usual. Its times to get the ammo ready.

As you can tell from my title I am pissed. when I wroter my I meant to write may. I guess it';s going to politics as usual. Its times to get the ammo ready.

I know it's frustrating...hang in there....The Blue Bloods are just as bad and as big as Statist as the Progressives...it's a last cry for acceptence...Those Repubicans can GO at our behest.

That's what happens when have litmus tests. Eventually, you will be disappointed. Remember how much hope you had when that penis model drove around in his pick up was going to change Washington? And how you felt when they couldnt just talk, but had to vote? Yeah, he was a disappointment

It doesn't look as though you people are ever going to get to realize your dream of Conservatopia.

What a shame.

Here comes 1995 all over again.

Toldjaso.

They are idiots if they think the people who put them there will allow this.

Not only will you allow it you will defend it, just like you guys did Bush despite him running up debts. You guys even defended Cheney when he said "Reagan taught us deficits dont matter"

Why? ONLY because the left didnt like the comment and if the left doesnt like it you auto-love it throwing credibility to the wind

I was under the impression that a supposed lack of willingness to compromise was one of the key conservative complaints about Obama (or Pelosi or Reid or whoever happens to be in the conversation at the moment). Now I discover that this, if accurate, would be a virtue, not a vice. Learn something new every day.

Are these moron not listening? Holy shit If these bastards compermise and reach across theisles to the democrats they will become the parety of the dead.

Yes, cause we all know that compromise is evil.

No. Compromising WITH evil is evil. Get it straight wench.

Good lord...as if you are sober enough to recognize true evil if it bit you on the nose. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back