The Party of Michael Moore? Kerry on Bush's 9/11 Classroom...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5612546/

Kerry knocks Bush
for 9/11 performance
Criticizes president for continuing
to read to kids in Florida classroom
“Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whisper in my ear that America is under attack, I would have told those kids very nicely and politely that the president of the United States has something that he needs to attend to,” Kerry said.

MSNBC staff and news service reports
Updated: 1:55 p.m. ET Aug. 5, 2004WASHINGTON - As President Bush headed out for campaign events in the Midwest on Thursday, Sen. John Kerry criticized Bush's performance in the immediate aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks and told journalists that America remains a nation divided along racial and economic lines.

Kerry, speaking to minority journalists at their quadrennial Unity convention, "was warmly accepted throughout his speech and he drew big applause with his comments about the lack of minority journalists and ownership of television stations and newspapers," MSNBC.com's Darrell Bowling reported. "He says when he's president he would make sure to bring in an FCC chairman who would fight to increase minority ownership of broadcast outlets."

On another topic, Kerry said he would have reacted much more quickly than President Bush did on Sept. 11, 2001, when he learned of terrorist attacks.

advertisement

The president spent seven minutes reading to Florida elementary school children after learning that hijacked planes had been flown into the World Trade Center in New York.

“Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whisper in my ear that America is under attack, I would have told those kids very nicely and politely that the president of the United States has something that he needs to attend to,” Kerry said.

Rest of the speech was garbage. Talk about taking a page from Fat Ass. Kerry probably didnt even know Bush was in a classroom till he got his complimentary copy of Fakenheit:911.

The Fringe is running the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back