The Party of Lies and Misinformation: The New Republican Party

So far, all the lies have been coming from the democrats. Many in the last 24 hours. obama is falling apart right before our eyes. His foreign policy is decimated, his economy imploding and there is open rebellion to his social policies.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. It's fascinating. More so because while the debris is falling, obama is nowhere to be found! He's not dealing with any of the problems he caused. What do the people see of the presidebt? Our ambassador is murdered, his body dragged through the streets and obama is yukking it up on David Letterman. He's being dismissed by world leaders. He's become an embarrassment to the nation, He's dealing with Iran's nuclear ambitions, not by discussing plans with people in the mid east, but by drinking champaigne with Beyonce.

Thanks for my first big chuckle of the day. Either your drugs are really good or really bad.

Romney and Ryan are both world class liars! It's like a sickness with them - and this sickness now permeates the entire Republican Party. They are desperate - and truth is irrelevant to them. Fact-checkers be damned.

What is the Difference Between a Sociopath, a Compulsive, a Pathological, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar?

You come off just like some dumb sorority bimbo:

"Like, Republicans are such liars!"

"I am sooooooo sure I'll vote for them . . . . NOT!"

I am afraid that sorority bimbo's would be offended by being compared to LaksBrainshota.

That supposed list of Obama lies is funny. It's full of wingnut lies and misinformation - typical of the thread title.

For example?

Well, finger boy, since this thread is about Republicans - how about you "factually" disproving the following first:

Pants On Fire Mitt Romney tells 616 Lies in 33 Weeks | Addicting Info

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks, Steve Benen documents them

Benen ??????

Seriously ??????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the guy who says Romney lied when he said Obama apologized for America. An opinion is a lie ! You can't make this stuff up.

So far, all the lies have been coming from the democrats. Many in the last 24 hours. obama is falling apart right before our eyes. His foreign policy is decimated, his economy imploding and there is open rebellion to his social policies.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. It's fascinating. More so because while the debris is falling, obama is nowhere to be found! He's not dealing with any of the problems he caused. What do the people see of the presidebt? Our ambassador is murdered, his body dragged through the streets and obama is yukking it up on David Letterman. He's being dismissed by world leaders. He's become an embarrassment to the nation, He's dealing with Iran's nuclear ambitions, not by discussing plans with people in the mid east, but by drinking champaigne with Beyonce.

Thanks for my first big chuckle of the day. Either your drugs are really good or really bad.
We laugh at you and the libtards all the time for their lying comedy show. LIAR!!!

I dont find Lakhota a liar, a dupe maybe, but he's not lying, just repeating the lies he's been told.

For example?

Well, finger boy, since this thread is about Republicans - how about you "factually" disproving the following first:

Benen ??????

Seriously ??????

This is the guy who says Romney lied when he said Obama apologized for America. An opinion is a lie ! You can't make this stuff up.

Yep, Benen has a good reputation - and is also a producer on The Rachel Maddow Show.

BTW, there are many other sources documenting Romney/Ryan lies. Google it...

That supposed list of Obama lies is funny. It's full of wingnut lies and misinformation - typical of the thread title.

For example?

We were discussing Obama's lies, not Romney's. You claim they weren't actually lies. I asked you to provide an example. Obviously, you are unable to do so.

Thanks for playing!

For example?

We were discussing Obama's lies, not Romney's. You claim they weren't actually lies. I asked you to provide an example. Obviously, you are unable to do so.

Thanks for playing!

No, finger boy, YOU were trying to discuss supposed Obama lies on this Republican thread. Maybe you could start your own thread...or go to Grampa's thread...

Romney and Ryan are both world class liars! It's like a sickness with them - and this sickness now permeates the entire Republican Party. They are desperate - and truth is irrelevant to them. Fact-checkers be damned.

What is the Difference Between a Sociopath, a Compulsive, a Pathological, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar?

The Vichy Americans of today are just the Dixiecrats of the 60's, repackaged.

Thanks for playing!

No, finger boy, YOU were trying to discuss supposed Obama lies on this Republican thread. Maybe you could start your own thread...or go to Grampa's thread...

Now you're lying about the question I asked and your chicken shit refusal to answer it.

That's it: run away like a scarred little puppy with his tail between his legs.

Thanks for playing!

Now you're lying about the question I asked and your chicken shit refusal to answer it.

You NaziCons are hilarious! All you do is distort, divert, lie and spin!

You NaziCons are hilarious! All you do is distort, divert, lie and spin!

Everything you post only proves that you and other Democrats are the real liars.

So fill me in, board progressives...is the unemployment rate NOT still above 8%? Is this recovery not the slowest since the great depression? Is the debt now not increased to over 16 trillion with trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see? Is Harry Reid not sitting on over 30 House bills that he won't even let onto the floor of the Senate? Is the President's Middle East policy not in a shambles right now?

This whole continuous claim that the GOP is "evil" and "liars" simply for pointing out the truth is getting to be a little ridiculous. You "do" realize that if Barry wins in November that he's going to be expected to DO something to fix things? How do you think THAT is going to work out since he's obviously in over his head on this whole situation? Or do you expect him to suddenly become Presidential because he won a second term?

Benen ??????

Seriously ??????

Yep, Benen has a good reputation - and is also a producer on The Rachel Maddow Show.

BTW, there are many other sources documenting Romney/Ryan lies. Google it...

Exactly....a producer of the Rachael Maddow show. She's a rightwinger if ever there was one.

This is so funny my side hurts.

He has a good reputation......:lmao:

So fill me in, board progressives...is the unemployment rate NOT still above 8%? Is this recovery not the slowest since the great depression? Is the debt now not increased to over 16 trillion with trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see? Is Harry Reid not sitting on over 30 House bills that he won't even let onto the floor of the Senate? Is the President's Middle East policy not in a shambles right now?

This whole continuous claim that the GOP is "evil" and "liars" simply for pointing out the truth is getting to be a little ridiculous. You "do" realize that if Barry wins in November that he's going to be expected to DO something to fix things? How do you think THAT is going to work out since he's obviously in over his head on this whole situation? Or do you expect him to suddenly become Presidential because he won a second term?

o-gold.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

I'm down here in Florida and we're being bombarded with Democratic ads warning seniors that if Romney and Ryan get elected that they plan to "do away" with Medicare. The Dems don't explain how THEY are going to save that program and since it's unsustainable as currently constructed it's quite obvious who's really trying to sell the American people a bunch of BS on the realities we face. So what happens if Obama GETS reelected? Huge tax increases on everyone to pay for what they are unwilling to fix? If you think that it can be paid for by only raising taxes on the wealthy then you're obviously not very savvy when it comes to economics or simple arithmetic.

This election is going to come down to whether or not the American people have enough common sense to vote for some policies that DON'T lead us down the exact same path as countries like Greece, Spain and Italy have taken.

Your second will come when you look in the mirror and realize the obese moron that goes by your name and is staring back at you.....actually thinks people take him seriously.

Forum List

Back